I need help to get my PUK code my SIM is locked by accident but can I get the PUK code please
If it is your sim card's security PIN that you've entered numerous times incorectly, that would be why would need the sim card's PUK. The only way to get that is to send a private message to Moderator_Team. That can be done by clicking here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
The other option woudl be to go to a store to purchase a replcement sim card.
- Get phone's IMEI number (This can be retrieved from Settings > About Phone)
- Contact phone provider and retrieve unlock code
- Retrieve Master unlock code from company of the phone (example: Samsung phones; customer service 1800-726-7864)
1. Insert the SIM card to be used, then the Windows comes out,"SIM network unlock PIN when different carrier SIM".(If this is not shown, proceed with step 2)
2. Enter the MCK code (Note: Only one time chance, please do not make a mistake).
3. Unsuccessful message comes out, "Network unlock request unsuccessful".
4. Now, enter NCK (first) code right after step 3.
5. Successful message comes out, "Network unlock successful".
I am confused. Are you not moderator team? This is the same message I received originally. I keep getting sent in circles to the same private message site in the community with nobody to help.
My son was fooling around with the phone and entered the wrong sim code too many time. I just need a puk code from public mobile.