cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK code ?

Onslavght
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Been all day trying to get a rep . to tell me the PUK code . I might go back to bell..

11 REPLIES 11

Onslavght

I varified my self and the team sent a code but my key pad won't physically show (  :  )  The dot dot . and it said the code was 1:*******  (just an example Tue starts are numbers . iv tried just the numbers it won't unlock 

Onslavght

I did it and it verified 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey Onslavght

We are here to help you but, before we can do that, we need to make sure you’re the account owner. We do this to keep your personal information safe and ensure we’re only making account changes on your behalf.

You’ll be presented with 2 easy options to verify your identity. If you don’t have the required information for one of the two options, please let me know and we’ll find a secure alternative.

Please click on the link below and follow the steps:

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/authentication/unique-link/U2FsdGVkX19LIbfrU9Qf0xLmxditDon0Kb_iQYDPaMk

best regards,

Lamie

And they don't work during the night!!!Smiley Wink

Onslavght

Wow. :s

The waiting time is few hours to 2 days...Smiley Frustrated patience..

Onslavght

I have the 15 number pin . But I locked my self out before I got it . I thought it was the phone lock and was typing my pass in . Till it shut me out and asked for the puk . Now I need puk . I have a private message no answers yet 

@Onslavght wrote:

I finally figured out how to message them . But it should be much simpler .. and yes I put in my password a bunch of times . And it was the network code it wanted . So I locked me out 😕

Network code, as in "network unlock PIN" and now it is asking for "network unlock PUK", or is was it asking for your sim card's security password?  What exactly did it say on the screen?

If it was "sim network unlock PIN" that you were trying to enter, and it's now asking for "sim network unlock PUK", there isn't anyone here who can give you that.  That code is a master unlocking code that only the manufactuer can provide.  After getting that, you would need to contact the previous carrier to get the network unlocking code.

Onslavght

I finally figured out how to message them . But it should be much simpler .. and yes I put in my password a bunch of times . And it was the network code it wanted . So I locked me out 😕

@Onslavght wrote:

Been all day trying to get a rep . to tell me the PUK code . I might go back to bell..

@Onslavght 

If you are looking for the PUK that is asked for because the sim card's security PIN has been entered too many times, only a moderators can give that to you.

When you say you have been tryinig to contact a rep all day, does that mean that you have already sent a private message to the moderators?    If you already have, I hope that they get back to you soon.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Onslavght wrote:

What is the exact message you are getting?

Is your phone still locked to the Bell network? If so, you need to get the Network Unlock Code from Bell.

Edit to add that some brands like Samsung are known to lock their "unlocked" phones to the first SIM inserted. You can also contact Samsung for the unlock code if that is the case. There have also been reports that Bell has gone back to locking phones to their network against the official rule "for security reasons in case of merchandise theft"...

Need Help? Let's chat.