cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK code

MatteoDeSanctis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm an Italian student, yesterday I activated the sim card in-store, but the PIN you gave me didn't work (I received two PIN in two different messages and they both don't work), now i need the PUK code but i don't have it and i don't even have my phone number (the shop clerk showed me it but i don't have it here. How can I do to unlock my sim card and my PUK??

thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

Poed

Same thing happened to me made a pin. By the time I got home two more were texted to me and 1 try left wtf?? Now I’m locked.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MatteoDeSanctis wrote:

Ok thank you, I'll wait. Is there a way to delete this link?

You can edits posts by clicking on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your post.

But I don't think it matters so whatever you like.

MatteoDeSanctis

Ok thank you, I'll wait. Is there a way to delete this link?

@MatteoDeSanctis wrote:

So, I have already texted them yesterday, but they didn't answered me yet. Do i need to wait untill the 48h have been passed?

I don't know why there is a link, I can't see it.

If you have included the required information than just wait, sending more messages won't help. 

I see the "delete "link too, not sure what is forr as I haven't seen it before either. It is selectable though. Strange!!!!

MatteoDeSanctis

So, I have already texted them yesterday, but they didn't answered me yet. Do i need to wait untill the 48h have been passed?

I don't know why there is a link, I can't see it.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@MatteoDeSanctis wrote:

I'm an Italian student, yesterday I activated the sim card in-store, but the PIN you gave me didn't work (I received two PIN in two different messages and they both don't work), now i need the PUK code but i don't have it and i don't even have my phone number (the shop clerk showed me it but i don't have it here. How can I do to unlock my sim card and my PUK??

thank you.

Welcome, If you SIM is locked you will need to contact the Mods. follow these directions.

To get help with your account, activation, or service?

Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get gelp with your account.

They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

Click here to send them a private message.

In your message please include:

PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].

Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MatteoDeSanctis wrote:

thank you.

Is...this...settled? You have a funny little Delete link at the bottom that I've not seen before.

If not then you'll need to send a private message to the moderators. Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.