cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSA: Check your referral rewards!

shrimpdude
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just checked my referral rewards in the midst of all this plan change chaos and I have ZERO now, even though I know for a fact that none of them have switched from Public Mobile.

Good thing I keep records of who I've referred. I will be contacting the mods with this issue, but just thought I'd alert everyone to this, as losing referral rewards were a key issue in the whole Koodo offer fiasco.

9 REPLIES 9

PhoneSeeker

@kav2001cwrote:

Yup mine shows 0 as well despite noone leaving yet lol

Ah Public

@NDesai think its a bug or a conspiracy?

As a point of reference, Telus similarly recently eliminated bundle discounts (http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r31756349-Telus-Bundle-Discount-to-be-discontinued-Jan-21-2018) when I had their tv/internet/phone package. Just switched my home services away from Telus.

Perhaps they're in the process of doing the same things to PM. Work is being done on the backend to implement the price increases.

@kav2001cwrote:

Ah Public

Sorry, i cannot say as this is the first time they have done something like this. So how the system reacts is out of my knowledge. They did not give us any details on why this is happening nor did they say if it will be fixed or not. 

I suggest you to wait a few days and see if you get them back. 

Is it possible that due to all the complains, the price is not being raised but the rewards/referrals program is being ended. 

This will make the plan and pricing same as kodoo. 

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Ah Public

ceecee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My upcoming estimated payment still shows my referral and other rewards so it all looks good on my end.  I think this is probably just a glitch affecting a few people and contacting a mod should resolve the problem? Good luck to anyone experiencing this issue!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

About an hour ago, I received a barrage of text messages concerning new referrals and lost referrals.  I am sure something it afoot with the referral system.  I am afraid to look.  Probably best to let the system sort itself out before intervening.  I am on the road right now and chrome doesn't play nice with the SSL certificate problems that Public Mobile has with it's self serve portal.  I will have to check when I get home tonight.

pulp74

All as usual with my rewards. I don't think Public Mobile just going to trick you by removing rewards from your account. I am pretty sure it's  just a software glitch specially we know that a lot of different glitches happened in the past. Just contact the moderators and let them look up. Good luck. 

pulp74

All as usual with my rewards. I don't think Public Mobile just going to trick you by removing rewards from your account. I am pretty sure it'  just a software glitch specially we know that a lot of different glitches happened in the past. Just contact the moderators and let them look up. Good luck. 

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Got all mine on my renewal a week ago. As you already will do contact @CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.