cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PORTING FROM WIND

DarkNightAP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there!

I have requested port in from saturday of october 29th. Its been over 3 DAYS since the port in was requested. I emailed the PM twice but still the port in is not completed. I got an reply to one my emails saying i have to wait 24 to 48 hours which i have done already. PLEASE HELP! 😞

@Mary_M

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Welcome to Public Mobile, @DarkNightAP!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

DarkNightAP

Hey Guys! Just came back to here to say that my number was ported in successfully! 😄 Thanks to @Mary_M

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @DarkNightAP,

My pleasure.  Hope you get sorted soon!

Cheers,

Neil

DarkNightAP

@neilselden Alright Thank you very much for your help! 🙂 I'll try to do that.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You definitely came to the right place for help, hold tight the mods are really busy lately. Since you're having a porting issue, I'd send a private message to Mary with the SIM details, phone number, name on the wind account and account number.

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @DarkNightAP,

I'm really sorry that you have had to wait so long.  Is your WIND service still active?  Do you have any balance to pay off your WINDTab?   Make sure the WIND account is active and there are no outstanding balances.

You should send the moderators a private message and include:

1) Your WIND account number

2) Your phone IMEI #

3) Your old WIND phone number

4) Your new PM phone number

I'll also flag a moderator for you right now.  @Shazia_K, has been been waiting 3 days for a number to be ported in - could you bump him up in the queue please?

Cheers,

Neil

Cheers,

Neil

Need Help? Let's chat.