cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM took some of my money?

Speightful
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey community, 

Ive been using public mobile for a year using the 50 dollar plan. I put 50 dollars on my phone with top up cards yesterday to reactivate my phone. For some reason Public Moblile took 2 transactions of 10 dollars each (no idea why), and then left 30 dollars on my account. At first it said that my plan was now active. It was not. Now its saying I owe 20 dollars to top up my plan. Does any one have an idea WHY its doing this? Has this happened to anyone else? 

Thanks in advance

7 REPLIES 7

@Speightful wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

Do what is described above/below. And please share the response from PM if you can. Thanks.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@Speightful This is a glitch that has happened to others in the past. Sorry, you are one. You can send a support ticket to @CS_Agent and they will fix it for you.

Unfortunately, you may be without service until sometime tomorrow.

To contact a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data). Answer Simon's questions until you get here:

Spoiler
supportticket.png

@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.

Watch for this indicator of a private message from a moderator.

privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

This is their response. 🙂 It looks like they are taking care of the situation. Weww. So thankful!

Hi there,   Thanks for the information provided. I have now reviewed that your plan has partially renewed. Looks like $20 have been withdrawn from your balance. Before I fix this problem, may I ask you if you'd like to continue with the $50 plan or you were actually trying to change it to a different one?   Looking forward to your reply. Sincerely, José Public Mobile Moderator Team

Thanks for your update. I wonder why the Moderator is asking if you'd like to continue with the $50 plan or you were actually trying to change it to a different one?

Speightful

@gblackma wrote:

Do what is described above/below. And please share the response from PM if you can. Thanks.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@Speightful This is a glitch that has happened to others in the past. Sorry, you are one. You can send a support ticket to @CS_Agent and they will fix it for you.

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data). Answer Simon's questions until you get here:

Spoiler
supportticket.png

@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.

privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team

This is their response. 🙂 It looks like they are taking care of the situation. Weww. So thankful!

Hi there,   Thanks for the information provided. I have now reviewed that your plan has partially renewed. Looks like $20 have been withdrawn from your balance. Before I fix this problem, may I ask you if you'd like to continue with the $50 plan or you were actually trying to change it to a different one?   Looking forward to your reply. Sincerely, José Public Mobile Moderator Team

You are welcome. And again, please share what the solution was if you find out.

@Speightful wrote:

Thanks so much for your help. I have messaged and put through a ticket to the moderators. 

Speightful

Thanks so much for your help. I have messaged and put through a ticket to the moderators. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Speightful 

I have seen this before, there is a bug

The only way to resolve it is through moderators. 

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Spoiler
supportticket.png

privatemsg.png

Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Spoiler
supportticket.png

privatemsg.png

Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team

Need Help? Let's chat.