cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM needs to get the ball rolling a bit faster.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I hope PM gets some of the reforms rolling out soon. PPL, Not me, are in search of answers, and reforms aren't rolling out as efficiently as it could, not including me, I have decent service, but others appear to have some mild to moderate difficulties adjusting to the new rules of the game. If PM could get some nifty reforms rolling out that can start the Motor as saying goes, that can certainly give PM plenty of Bravos, and maybe  JD Powers award,maybe even an golden Globe award. My hope is to see how the Final product can become the defining standard that maybe other carriers can duplicate, giving a meaning to Co-op and Community sharing. Like a single collective. Yep. If PM got Some sort of, Echat for example, and maybe even a Troubleshooting assist guide in most simple issues, maybe some intermediate issues as well, even a step guide in how to set up auto pay as PPL sometimes miss that even when reg a cc, auto pay isn't automatic, just the final step, how to use vouchers, stuff like that, perhaps it could cut the total numbers coming in by, between 20-40% maybe half. Also, perhaps PM should have a guide explaining that for LTE issues, Talking isn't possible right now, only on 3G, so that PPL have some common info, and lighten the workload a bit. As I remember, Something about how PPL were having issues with the LTE and doing talk and text and data, there wasn't anything mentioned 100% on that, so I thought, why not. I didn't even know that, and even small info like that can help guide PPL in the right direction. 

1 REPLY 1

Zz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

hopefully

Need Help? Let's chat.