cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP. I HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS IN MY ACCOUNT BUT STILL NO SERVICE.

jimbrosburrito
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have already tried the $1.00 trouble shooting hack method but I still have no service 

5 REPLIES 5

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@CS_Agent should be made aware of this for sure. We need to fix this bug and the more situations they have to look at the better. 

Obviously all possible causes were not identified and rectified in the updates.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Do you have reactivate button?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jimbrosburrito  Power down your phone. Remove the sim card and wait 15 minutes. Reinsert sim card and power up. Does your phone work? If not, as others have mentioned you need to submit a ticket to the PM moderator team.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.  If you still have problems then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jimbrosburrito, if your account is active, you have done the lost phone/found phone toggle and the $1 top up and still no service, you will need to contact the moderator team for support.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

There was an announcement recently saying that the software bug causing this issue was dealt with successfully.  This is the second instance today that I am aware of.  So, looks like the bug is alive and well. 

Need Help? Let's chat.