cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLAN EXPIRED - CANT USE MY PHONE

theghasem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all, 

I m preauthorized for monthly payments, today is the day the automatic payment supposed to go, but i cant use my phone cause it says my plan has expired? anyway i can solve this? I dont wanna loose bonus money from not using preauthorized payments?

Ghasem

6 REPLIES 6

@theghasem wrote:

my credit card has enough amount, but my phone is not working as of the moment

Try lost/stolen trick.  Log into your account, select plans/add-ons, select phone lost, suspend, log out, wait 5 mins, log back in and report phone found, log out restart phone.

You can also try adding one dollar to your account and then reboot the phone, sometimes this will also reset your account.

You could try the lost phone trick.

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone.

theghasem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my credit card has enough amount, but my phone is not working as of the moment

SomeFriend
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you got sufficient funds to cover the plan or you got a working credit card on the account, you should be fine.

My renewal was the night before, was able to call, text, and access data services while the account said that my plan has expired.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Do you still have service ?  It can take a day for your account status back to active.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@theghasem wrote:

Hi all, 

I m preauthorized for monthly payments, today is the day the automatic payment supposed to go, but i cant use my phone cause it says my plan has expired? anyway i can solve this? I dont wanna loose bonus money from not using preauthorized payments?

Ghasem

Try your phone if it's working then ignore the message, error messages are common on the day of renewal. 

Need Help? Let's chat.