Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF document for 2019 Taxes

Tabj1990
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey @CS_Agent ,

I have two accounts with Public Mobile.

I need both 2019 full year PDF's of amounts paid+taxes.

Let me know what else is needed to get these pdf documents. Also, how long it will take.

Thanks in advance,

Taylor

Edit:  phone numbers redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

15 REPLIES 15

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@zblackma  you can also just get the permalink and paste directly into your post without hitting the link button above. 

@ShawnC13 good point.  Out of laziness, I do it this way more often than not.  I was just trying to show the "preferred" way to do it.  You know: "do as I say, not as I do" Robot LOL  Robot LOL  Robot LOL 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@zblackma wrote:

Thankyou @srlawren . Hope that it worked.link here . Appreciate the information.

@zblackma  you can also just get the permalink and paste directly into your post without hitting the link button above.  With this you can't give the link a personalised description  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/PDF-document-for-2019-Taxes/m-p/486183/hi...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@zblackma wrote:

Thankyou @srlawren . Hope that it worked.link here . Appreciate the information.

@zblackma  Nice job! Looks like were gettingca 2 for 1 tutorial deal from......

@srlawren  Thx ! I'll test it out later and report back. You can only hope I'm as good of a student as my fellow member.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

srlawren

@darlicious wrote:

Edit: 1/3 of the way there. Tapped permalink and copied from the address bar. What am I doing wrong?

@darlicious put the text you want to hide the link behind in here 

here's how:

Darlicious_01.pngDarlicious_02.pngDarlicious_03.png

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/PDF-document-for-2019-Taxes/m-p/485733/hi... @srlawren  Thank you for the tutorial. I've had a few on this and they don't seem to stick. Heres hoping this one does....here.....ok not here....but up there. If the link works great but how do I get it to insert below.....or hide it behind a word like...here?

Edit: 1/3 of the way there. Tapped permalink and copied from the address bar. What am I doing wrong?

srlawren

@zblackma wrote:

I think that @darlicious method actually shows you the solution. @srlawren using yours, the one that links to the page of the answer, if the implied answer is at the middle/bottom of the page then you have to explain that, which only complicate matters further. 

@zblackma there is an easy fix for that.  You can link directly to any post within a thread, not just to the thread.  Find the post you want to link to and go to the "..." menu in the top right corner of the post.  In that menu, you will see "Permalink".  Click or tap on that.  Your browser will now reload the page but with the post you chose highlighted.  If you now copy the address from your address bar (or use the Share option if you're in a mobile browser), you will get a link directly to that posting. 

EDIT: as a demonstration, click here to go directly to your reply above 🙂  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/PDF-document-for-2019-Taxes/m-p/485317/hi...

Copying someone's post with attribution as @darlicious did isn't too bad as at least it doens't look like you're trying to take credit for someone else's work.  But here's the problem:  what if @AE_Collector noticed a problem in their original post and edits it?  Or maybe Public Mobile changes the process a few months down the road and @AE_Collector updates their post to adjust accordingly.  Now @darlicious's copy-and-paste of the content of that post still contains the original content, because it's a copy rather than a link.  Linking to a post always gets you to the most up-to-date version.  

@darlicious wrote:

@srlawren  Honestly I try my best but sometimes I just can't get the link to work.  Sometimes no problem. It's when I've tried 5 or 6 times to get errors or blank pages that I finally go screw it and post as is. This was one of those times. I don't get along with computers.....we think differently. But I will try.

@darlicious sorry to hear that.  Try using the Permalink I suggested above.  Copy and paste from your address bar into the pop up that comes up from the "Insert/edit link" button in the composer and you're golden.  Bonus: always change the "Target" from the default "Open in current page" to "Open in new page" to ensure clicking the link opens up a new tab.

@srlawren wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Tabj1990   @AE_Collector  posted this informative advice on Sunday in paying for your service.

@darlicious rather than reproducing @AE_Collector's entire post, you could have just posted the link to it.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/How-to-receive-a-Receipt-show....  Could you please do this going forward?
@srlawren  Honestly I try my best but sometimes I just can't get the link to work.  Sometimes no problem. It's when I've tried 5 or 6 times to get errors or blank pages that I finally go screw it and post as is. This was one of those times. I don't get along with computers.....we think differently. But I will try.

zblackma

I think that @darlicious method actually shows you the solution. @srlawren using yours, the one that links to the page of the answer, if the implied answer is at the middle/bottom of the page then you have to explain that, which only complicate matters further. 

@srlawren wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Tabj1990   @AE_Collector  posted this informative advice on Sunday in paying for your service.

@darlicious rather than reproducing @AE_Collector's entire post, you could have just posted the link to it.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/How-to-receive-a-Receipt-show....  Could you please do this going forward?

srlawren

@darlicious wrote:

AE_Collector
How to receive a Receipt showing Charges from Public Mobile

As we all know, there currently is no provision to print a receipt for the charges made by Public Mobile. The only way to obtain a receipt is to contact a moderator and request one.

As it is year end I decided to do this and am reporting here how it went. On December 18, 2019 I sent a message to Moderator_Team with the following details:

Can I please request a receipt for the entire year 2019 covering all charges to my credit card? I switched to Public Mobile December 2, 2018 so my account was active for the entire year of 2019.

The receipt can be sent to my registered email address xxxxxx@telus.net.

My account number is 1000000 xxxxxxx

Name on the account is Terry Xxxxxxxxxx

Telephone Number of the account is 604 xxx-xxxx

Thank you,

Terry.

Soon after I received the request to verify my account which I did. I was then told that my request would be submitted to the appropriate department and I should receive the information in an email but it could take up to one month to arrive. It took about three weeks to receive the PDF report as shown below via my email. This is page 1 of 2, page 2 showed the goals as well. This is exactly what I wanted. I suppose this request could be done every month but that seems like a crazy amount of work for you and Public Mobile. A one year report is perfectly fine for me to keep in my records. I do take screen shots of my billing info every two or three months but this is a nice official way to keep the info on file.

Hopefully they can work towards automating this function within our Self Serve accounts in the future.

AE_Collector

5458E1E3-07A1-41FB-9717-96245CB890B0.jpeg

funpig
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I print out the payment history every six months.  It doesn't show taxes but i just work backwards.

Other way is to use my credit card statements.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Tabj1990 wrote:

Hey @CS_Agent ,

I have two accounts with Public Mobile.

I need both 2019 full year PDF's of amounts paid+taxes.

Phone number 1 (xxx-xxx-xxxx)

Phone number 2 (xxx-xxx-xxxx)

Let me know what else is needed to get these pdf documents. Also, how long it will take.

Thanks in advance,

Taylor

Edit:  phone numbers redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

@Tabj1990 Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions or send a message though https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Instead, send a ticket to @CS_Agent  with that information.

To contact a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data). Answer Simon's questions until you get here:

Spoiler
supportticket.png

@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.

Watch for this indicator of a private message from a moderator.

privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Tabj1990 Best to remove your personal info like your email address and phone or account numbers. It won't help on this forum and it makes it discoverable and available to the general public.
To remove your personal information, find your original post. Click on the three dots in the top right corner and choose "Edit Reply." From there just delete the information or use X's or # signs to show where it would have been.

Need Help? Let's chat.