cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing calls 4165804001 shown in my usage history which I have never dialed

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Today I checked my usage history, there are 2 outgoing calls to the same number of 4165804001 in the morning.However I have never dialed any numbers to anyone Please  help me and tell me what's the matter and how to avoid such calls happen again?Many thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jackhyf63 

Calls that go to voicemail do NOT increment the counter for the limited plans. They show up as activity on the detailed usage (and probably briefly on the counter and then retracted from the counter).

An option is to use the Extended Absence greeting and then the option to not allow voicemails from callers.

But it doesn't matter in the end. They don't count.

Using the phone with this SIM in it to call into your own voicemail box DOES increment the counter. It's like any call.

@radiance wrote:

On my current 'version 6.01 call forward is under call setting. Will13am? Would you think by removing this. Would disable voice mail totally. 

Give it a try.  Without the right forwarding number to voicemail, no call will ever go there.  I suppose you can you disable to describe it. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

People have had success by Changing the number to non existant numbers.  Some phones might allow removing a number completely. 

radiance
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On my current 'version 6.01 call forward is under call setting. Will13am? Would you think by removing this. Would disable voice mail totally. 

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

Can I turn off the call forwarding to avoid 4165804001?

You could go to your dialer app setting and try to edit the forwarding number. 

Jackhyf63

Can I turn off the call forwarding to avoid 4165804001?

radiance
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This phone number is linked with the voicemail forwarding, When an unanswerd call is redireted to the mailbox.

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@will13am  I checked the voicemail,but I found it was wrong message,how can I avoid this number 4165804001?thanks.

If you want to save your minutes, use a different phone to check voicemail.  TBH, I would simply but some add-on minutes.  It's relatively inexpensive and do not expire.  Excessive usage management suggests the wrong plan was purchased.

Jackhyf63

@Anonymous  Iam on the $10 plan,that’s why I want avoid this number.

Jackhyf63

@will13am  I checked the voicemail,but I found it was wrong message,how can I avoid this number 4165804001?thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jackhyf63 

Or have people called you and getting no answer it dropped to voicemail.

Are you on the $10 or $15 plans? Otherwise, most people wouldn't care.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jackhyf63 , this is the voicemail number.  Did you check voicemail? 

Need Help? Let's chat.