cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing and incoming ( emergency only)call not working galaxy s7

Mavi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I am using galaxy s7 from last 5 days I have a issue making calls . When I dail a number it remains quite and doesn't go through and then disconnect after little while by itself, without connecting . Then I have to restart the phone all time then it works. , , and @MarieHelen_L
7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mavi get in the habit of rebooting once daily.  Pick a time that is convenient and fairly repeatable day after day, like when you're going to bed or when you get up in the morning. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mavi
If it happens after while no issuse. Its happens once everyday that sucks

Restart usually works most of the time.
Glad your issue resolved
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Mavi
I got my phone from koodo which mean telus PM uses same network . After restart everything work.

Mavi
I got my phone from koodo which mean telus PM uses same network . After restart everything work.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

are you able to try the sim card in another phone.  that way you can identify the phone as teh culprate. 

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Was that phone was locked yo freedom mobile before you unlock it.

Also try this goto your original dialer and dial *#2263# this will open service mode and then select band selection and then select automatic
I was having same issues with my s6 edge plus when I moved from freedom mobile. When I was trying to call I was losing signals right away try this if doesn't help then you csn try what I suggusted csr process what does it basically do right now you will also notice lots of bell related apps on phone once you go though with csr process and select koodo lets say then those bell app and bell factory setting will change to koodo and apn and other network setting also change to koodo default as well. But before you start the csr process do a full backup.

In my situation csr work pretty good haven't had any network issue after csr process
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.