cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of country for 3 weeks

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
I m about to activate my sim if i am going to vacation is there a way to stop by service so I won't lose my service and days either someone said if I login and select lost phone then service goes in hibernation mode if I pu my service in hibernation for 20 days do i get extra 20 days of service or i will lose those 20 days
6 REPLIES 6

@Someone_here wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Right now, there are no promotions, so it is not like there is a hurry to activate and pay for a service that can't be used.

@will13am, isn't $25 unlimited prov. talk & text a promo? I wouldn't want to miss on that one 😉

No data, no promo.  Robot Sad

@will13am wrote:

Right now, there are no promotions, so it is not like there is a hurry to activate and pay for a service that can't be used.

@will13am, isn't $25 unlimited prov. talk & text a promo? I wouldn't want to miss on that one 😉

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Easiest solution is to activate after coming back.  No point is starting up the service and have the meter running for no good reason.  Right now, there are no promotions, so it is not like there is a hurry to activate and pay for a service that can't be used.

You won't be able to hold your service even if you select lost or stolen phone even you will be losing this way because your service won't stop but your sim will be deactivate and you will have to order a new sim waste of 5 dollars plus tax:p as other mention if you know when you planning to leave country then get a plan according to that and do remove autopay if you do setup one also even if your plan get deactivate then you still have 90 days to reactivate and mod team is alway there and pretty flexible and always willing to help pm users as well
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

No there is no way to pause the service or your plan. If you enable lost/stolen phone option, your services will stop working on that sim but plan still continues. You will have to select a plan depending on when you are leaving. At the end of the plan, and with having autopay disabled, your account will stay on suspended for 90 days before it deactivates. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

you can not put plans on hold.  if you pay for 90 days you get 90 concecutive days.  you might want to get a shorter term. if it expires during your vacation you phon number will be held for 90 days(ie no auto pay).  if doing a short term plan makesure to futuredate te plan you actually want before your plan expires.  that way you dont need a mod to change the plan for you.  

to reactivate your plan just add funds. 

the lost phone will simply deactivate the sim so it can not be used by other people.

Need Help? Let's chat.