cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our company is in BETA, and we want your feedback. Tell us what works, what doesn’t, and what you’d

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I find this BETA thing taking too long to become NON BETA anymore, when will that happen?

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Naepalm wrote:

You were right when you said PM is here to STAY! wow 5 years later and still going strong. It looks like some of the issues they had then are still coming up. Maybe it's not the system but the users? I believe the user trying their cc 7 times in a row and it telling them every time it is not working is crazy LOL

Glad to see so many active people here still! 

Um...keep reading. He was a revered member. There came a time when Martin stopped posting. He has stopped breathing. He was before my time here but I also did some reading as I got familiar with the place.

@Martin wrote:
Hello,

First, don't believe rumours. PM is here to stay.

Second, the more problems and concerns you report to PM, whether they are yours or another user's, the sooner the site and system will be perfected, and the sooner PM will take the site out of Beta.

Third, I frequently report problems/concerns to PM, whether they are mine or another user's.
The format I use, with examples, is:
Title: I used my CC 7 times
Date: March 17
Time: 1:28 pm
User: yasirmahboob
Issue: User attempted 7 times to pay with his CC. Each attempt resulted in an error message that his CC had been rejected. Upon calling his CC issuer, he was informed that ALL 7 attempts were successful, and that he had been charged 7 times.

You were right when you said PM is here to STAY! wow 5 years later and still going strong. It looks like some of the issues they had then are still coming up. Maybe it's not the system but the users? I believe the user trying their cc 7 times in a row and it telling them every time it is not working is crazy LOL

Glad to see so many active people here still! 

benwarez

This is PM porblem, not posters problem, we just trying to help the way we can, PM is taking money not us, so PM can help himself, we are just volountaring to his success.

benwarez

I agree Martin, but there is never ash without fire, that's my take on this...

benwarez

Martin
Legend
Legend

If someone thinks that the LESS problems/concerns brought to PM's attention, the sooner the site will no longer be in Beta, think about this: If you know of a server-related problem, but have not informed PM of it because you want Beta to end, this may very well happen. PM will take the site out of Beta; the company will open the site to all; and, the server-related problem, of which you didn't inform PM, will cause the site and system to crash, causing new customers to leave PM in droves because of the crash. That may very well put PM in financial dire straits, and could likely cause PM to return to Beta.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

First, don't believe rumours. PM is here to stay.

Second, the more problems and concerns you report to PM, whether they are yours or another user's, the sooner the site and system will be perfected, and the sooner PM will take the site out of Beta.

Third, I frequently report problems/concerns to PM, whether they are mine or another user's.
The format I use, with examples, is:
Title: I used my CC 7 times
Date: March 17
Time: 1:28 pm
User: yasirmahboob
Issue: User attempted 7 times to pay with his CC. Each attempt resulted in an error message that his CC had been rejected. Upon calling his CC issuer, he was informed that ALL 7 attempts were successful, and that he had been charged 7 times.

Vostok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Oh man, it's going to take months for it to be out of BETA. They have still to launch the 7 day, 180 day plan, international text, more data choices, etc. But hoping that TELUS doesn't shut down PM altogether as suggested by some rumors.

Martin
Legend
Legend
benwarez,

De rien!

benwarez

Alright, Martin, at least some one cared about my question, thank U man - take care.

Martin
Legend
Legend
benwarez,

I don't believe that Beta can be rushed. It's my understanding that, until everything works perfectly and consistently so, Beta will continue

That's the reason that PM wants our feedback; the company is relying upon us to bring our problems and those of users to its attention.

Remember that, for a new customer, the responsibility of being a Beta tester came with a SIM card.

benwarez

I guess PPL are busy today... no post today.. what's going on... !

Need Help? Let's chat.