cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering SIM online issue

Thechyfamily
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there. Just ordered SIM online, had this issue about wrong zip code. I was charged but no order confirmation email. How can I please cancel? Thanks.

Wilhelmina 

6 REPLIES 6

@Thechyfamily wrote:

Hi there. Just ordered SIM online, had this issue about wrong zip code. I was charged but no order confirmation email. How can I please cancel? Thanks.

Wilhelmina 

You should have received an order confirmation, so as other were saying, only moderators could update you about your order.

As for an incorrect postal code, I would say that there is still a good chance that you would still receive the sim card even even if Public Mobile had it shipped to an address with an incorrect or invalid postal code.  It just may take longer to arrive.

There's always a small chance that the sim card could be delivered to a completely different part of the country by mistake if there is a similar address near the location associated with that postal code. Usually, this wrong postal code only causes a delay. The envelope would be sorted to an incorrect area for delivery. Once someone realizes that address doesn't exist, Canada Post will look for a possible correct address. If the incorrect postal code is close to the proper one, or if the postal code is at least stil associated with the same city, there's a good chance that the shipment will arrive just fine. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Thechyfamily wrote:

Wilhelmina 

As was mentioned previously, only moderators can help with this.  Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   -> Click on Chat with Simon - on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Thechyfamily 

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @Thechyfamily,

Please open a ticket with SIMon (in the site section Get Help) and one of the moderators will help you.

Have a nice day! 🙂

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Thechyfamily wrote:

Wilhelmina 

Need Help? Let's chat.