cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered number from the website with no update.

pit_ns
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have ordered number (sim-card) from the website with no update for last couple days already. I have no idea if it was sent or is it en route.

Is there any update on that or how i can confirm it was sent?

I am thinking about buying it myself but since i bought it, i am still waiting.

7 REPLIES 7

Gladysymlui
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

I'd tried to contact another moderator but have not heard back, so I was going you can help me out. Basically, my account was charged 3 months of prepayment but I just switched over to koodo. Can you me get my money back?

Thanks, 

Gladys

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Please take a look at your private message 🙂

pit_ns

Sent PR message to moderators, still no response, getting really frustrated with all of that...

pit_ns

Sent private message, please check.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @pit_ns,

thank you for reaching out to us !

If you'd like, we can check on the status of your order - simply send us a private message and include your order number. If you did not receive one via email, then include your full name and your complete address.

Cheers 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If convenient, a quicker method would be to pick one up at a Walmart or Wow Mobile. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@pit_ns If you got an email with the order#, it means that your order went through. You should receive the sim within 3-5 business days. If you don't get it, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your order number.

Need Help? Let's chat.