cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Open letter to Public Mobile, Telus

I've been waiting on an activation error fix all day... no reply from any mods. My spouse is currently trying to work on open sea without a connection to the people he needs to be connected to. My fault for saying this is a great company to deal with and I would get it all set for him.

I'm willing to bet after today he will probably just add money on his current pay as you go plan. 

You guys took my money and I cant log in and it says my sim is invalid trying to reactivate. This has been not a good experience. @Alan_K This original post was from Aug.. we are in Nov and there still seems to be issues. I honestly just want an active phone. 😢

@Katrina215, so frustrating.  I really hope you get your response from @Alan_K, or someone at Public Mobile soon.

@stonechucker I had a mod named Ashley reply on another thread.. so keeping my fingers crossed I get a fix tonight before he has to go to work tomorrow. Thanks!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there

I created my account a month ago and I lost my login name and password (lost email address and password)

With all the different phones I've been using and restoring and resetting I've forgotten what email address I used to set up the account.  I can't find any way to get that info.  So I tried to set up again and it won't let me due to an account already being made for the number.  The only path for help appears to be if you have forgotten your password.  But I didn't forget the password, well I may have, but it can't help me if I don't know the email address.  

Phone number is xxxxxxxxxI've tried all the email addresses I can think of and the original welcome messages were lost on a restore or phone swap. 

Name : xxxxxxxxh

Address: xxxxxx

my present email address:  :x

I believe my PIN number :xxxxx

my plan: include tax $22.60

I would like to upgrade my plan - please help.

How can I address this problem please?  Any insight would be wonderful. 

Kind regards,

xxxx

Hello @Santimolthomas

Thank you for reaching out to us. We hope you're doing fine. 

We are sorry for the issues you might be having with your account and we'd be pleased to assist you with this, however, you need to send us a private message with your inquiry.  You may use this link https://bit.ly/2CDoc2k

Also, kindly note that this is a public forum, thus it is recommended to not provide your personal information. So, for security purposes, we have edited your post. 

We hope that all is clear for you and shall be waiting on your message in private. 

Thank you for your understanding! 

Mayor / Maire

@Moderator_Team wrote:

Also, kindly note that this is a public forum, thus it is recommended to NOT provide your personal information. So, for security purposes, we have edited your post. 

One little three letter word changes the whole thing.

My bold insertion.

@z10user4

Thank you Smiley Happy 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Why is my phone suspended with a credit balance auto pay is useless

People do make mistake, however in world of Public Mobile customers could be left with no help.  My private message to a moderator a month ago was still unaddressed.  No reply at all.  I'm not really sure what I can suggest to you other than feeling sorry.  Good luck.

I too have my credit card blocked. So much for autopay smh