cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Open letter to Public Mobile, Telus

@bridonca wrote:

Respectfully, I already tried the obvious things in reaching Koodo!  Wait times are close to an hour when calling!  I have used the call back system twice, never got a call back!  I decided to use the Facebook route because there would be documentation. 

I used Koodo AI support to schedule a call back..  It showed me a list of call back time slots for me to pick the time for Koodo rep to call me.  The call back is right on time.  Very convenience.  But available call back time slots usually is next day.  I am fine with one day delay instead on hold for an hour during the PM to Koodo migration promo.

I hate to say it @ÐooubleTap, but still sounds like you're playing super rude guy today.

Why bash the company further?  Sell the SIMs or don't sell them.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I agree, the bugs should be fixed. I finally got my connection to work today (Friday around 3:30 PM) and my very first message was sent on Monday (10:15 PM) and during this time I had no Service. 

Since reliance is so much on self-serve and then mods, both needs upgrade, the system should be fixed so there's less burden on Mods and then if the customer base is growing they should add more members as Mods. 

If there are promotions and they expect more people to join, they should improve their services. I personally don't think I can recommend this to anyone because of my own experience. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m still waiting for my promised rebate from London drugs where I got my SIM card. I have phoned them they say not their problem up to public to give me that. Signed up in August still no rebatec or credit 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I've been without service since Friday October 26th because I changed plans on my renewal date. I communicated with a Moderator on Monday ... but haven't heard anything back since.

We're Thursday now ... going on day 7 tomorrow without service ... on a 30 day plan.

Not sure what to do anymore ...

Oracle

@irisou  sorry to hear about your troubles.  7 days seems a bit past the norm.

the first thing to do is typically start your own support thread and not attach your issue to some other unrelated thread.

in that new thead it helps if you post a screenshot ov yourself serve overview page and your payment history.

Assuming you either have an active but not working plan or fund balance but expired status try the following it seems to help many people. this following tricks seems to help many people

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

I can tell this being useless.  I have PMs to moderators a month ago and another one 2 weeks ago.  No reply on both.  NOT A SINGlE WORD from them......  What the fake support.

Okay, from my experience, as per mods you should just send the message and wait. The more messages you send the more you've to wait. If you look at my last post here, this is exactly what I was against, but then it is how their system works, you're stuck. 

my two PM msg are on two separate and unrelated issues/questions came up at different time.

@dickwong, have you asked the community for support?  The community can take a crack at it if it's not strictly account related.  Sometimes, there's a new work around.