cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Open letter to Public Mobile, Telus

I am dumbfounded that you have been with this service for 2 years. I have been with them for 2 months and if they would not have taken so much of my money for no reason I would already be using another service. This is the worst phone service I have ever had. I do not recommend getting twisted up in the mess of a cell phone service. Extremely disappointed can't wait for next month service to finish so I can get away fr these crooks

Oracle

@caulenback wrote:

I am dumbfounded that you have been with this service for 2 years. I have been with them for 2 months and if they would not have taken so much of my money for no reason I would already be using another service. This is the worst phone service I have ever had. I do not recommend getting twisted up in the mess of a cell phone service. Extremely disappointed can't wait for next month service to finish so I can get away fr these crooks

I have been here 2 years as well without major issue.  I am not sure what problems you Ran into and sorry to hear that you have but I would not call on crooks there are many happy customers.  As this is your first post we don't know what your problem was or how you went about to try and resolve it

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Problem - free for 2 years myself. No evidence of crooks that I can attest to. Good luck wherever you go.

@caulenback, I’m sorry you’re experiencing issues here.  I really hope you discover that once you’re in, this is a great service to be on.

I stand by my original post, I truly think that offering these promotions is hurting the reputation of Public Mobile, and that they need to fix their systems before subjecting their subscribers to such long delays for any support.  Telus holds the purse strings, and the shareholders want big profits, and don’t give a hoot about the customers.

I used to rave about Public Mobile, and the few friends I have referred here love it too, but also do not recommend the service due to the poor service levels that have been experienced now since the summer.

It’s about two months since I posted this, and there has been no change.  I still can not receive the change password system email.  Apparently, the system doesn’t know my email, but I receive every other email that Public Mobile sends out.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Customer service needs to improve and all promos need to be online only

@Souky123, customer service is excellent and provided by the community, and the moderator team terrifically.  The lack of official support resources is what needs to improve, and the promos need to be held off, until backend systems, customer-facing systems, and general customer knowledge is improved.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Koodo is not much better.  Second month in a row where the bill is messed up.   Contacted Koodo via Facebook, got an automated message, and then nothing.  Will put in another CCTS complaint today.  Seems to be the only way to get  a response.

Oracle

@bridoncakoodo has official support methods including calling 611.  they even have a set up a call back feature, you select a time from options given and you get called back at that time.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Respectfully, I already tried the obvious things in reaching Koodo!  Wait times are close to an hour when calling!  I have used the call back system twice, never got a call back!  I decided to use the Facebook route because there would be documentation. 

What annoys me the most is, I have to call Koodo for simple stupid stuff that should never been wrong to begin with!   If Telus wants to cheap out on their staff, pay someone good money to streamline their services!    Make the billing simple and services simple, instead of this conlvoluted mess it is right now!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am not making excuses for Telus judo or PM. This is the business  model they all use. Employees cost money. The less employees one has the bigger the profit margin. As a customer I 2ant it all customer service and great value for my buck. Hence why I am with PM it is the cheapest mobile phone service I could find. I dropped my Koodo plan 300 minutes anytime and 300 GB of data for 33 a month. I realized I used the data hardly ever switched to the PM 25 dollar plan with no data and I save 120 a year. I live on a pension so I now have a extra 120 to spend elsewhere. Cheers ADA