cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oooops. Newbie error re voucher. Please help?

Pugglez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oooops. I'm disabled - memory is sharply affected -  and I messed up. I bought a voucher last September, not understanding that since I didn't have an active Public Mobile Account, I couldn't use it. I've since lost my Public Mobile SIM, so I can't port my phone over.  I don't want to throw good money after bad for another SIM, so don't want to order unless I know my voucher- money can be applied to my account.   Please help? 

12 REPLIES 12

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Thank you for the new info.

Voucher won't effect autopay rewards if i use 40 dollars voucher and my plan is 120 dollars one then autopay will look after the 80 dollars balance
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@MarieHelene_L wrote:

@will13am

Totally understandable, I would probably stick to a credit card too! Just wanted to put it out there for everyone to know Cat Embarassed 

EDIT: @Luddite

Yes I am! Vouchers have no expiry date 🙂

This information should be included in the voucher web page. 

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
That's amazing, I never knew putting in vouchers to cover the bill could have autopay rewards too. Thanks for the knowledge! 🙂

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am

Totally understandable, I would probably stick to a credit card too! Just wanted to put it out there for everyone to know Cat Embarassed 

EDIT: @Luddite

Yes I am! Vouchers have no expiry date 🙂

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

@MarieHelene_L Are you also confirming there is no expiry date for vouchers?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@MarieHelene_L wrote:

@will13am

Actually, you can earn autopay rewards even if you pay using vouchers! 

You need to have a CC registered to your account, but if you make sure to add your vouchers to your balance before every renewal date, autopay will kick in without ever having to charge your credit card Smiley Very Happy 

Thanks for the clarification, not sure I will take advantage of it though.  

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am

Actually, you can earn autopay rewards even if you pay using vouchers! 

You need to have a CC registered to your account, but if you make sure to add your vouchers to your balance before every renewal date, autopay will kick in without ever having to charge your credit card Smiley Very Happy 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

I do use autopay but one of my friend bought a pm voucher by mistake so I bought it from him just to help him since you can't return for refund:)
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Samianauman wrote:
Just used a voucher last week agrees with willam there's no expiry date on voucher just to confirm

Why use a voucher when auto pay offers a reward? 

Just used a voucher last week agrees with willam there's no expiry date on voucher just to confirm

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I have not heard of any expiry dates to vouchers, so it should be still good to use.  Just to be certain, send a private message to a moderator and seek confirmation.  Refer to the following links for information on private messaging and how to contact a moderator.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.