cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One e-mail two accounts. I can only access one of the accounts. How to access the other one?

Abulba
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New customer.

I registered two phone numbers under one e-mail. I wanted to change credit card info, but now I can only access one of the accounts. How can I access the other one?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Abulba,

welcome to Public Mobile!

Sorry to hear that you haven't been able to access one of your newly activated accounts, but we can help 🙂 As you haven't done so already, can you please send us a private message, including your account details?

We look forward to assisting you! 

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@LEGO wrote:

To do so, you will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help you!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile cell number, and PIN.
Good luck!

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

@LEGO FYI the Saturday and Sunday hours end at 7:30PM now, not 7:00PM.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Abulba wrote:

New customer.

I registered two phone numbers under one e-mail. I wanted to change credit card info, but now I can only access one of the accounts. How can I access the other one?

Thanks

Sorry, it's more likely you simply replaced the phone number and have lost one. Each SIM must have its own account and email address. To register two phone numbers you will require two SIMs and two different email addresses.

What exactly did you do after activating the first SIM?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To do so, you will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help you!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile cell number, and PIN.
Good luck!

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

@Abulba wrote:

New customer.

Thanks

I am very surprised that the activation system allowed you to do that.  As you already know that username to login to your online Public Mobile account is your e-mail address.  However, there is only one phone number allowed per account.  Is there another similar e-mail address that you might have used instead?  When you setup the second number, the activation system should have given you an error message saying that your e-mail adddress was already used.

To gain access to your second account, you'll need to get a moderator to change the e-mail address that is associated with it.

Need Help? Let's chat.