cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On autopay but no service

lanashirley7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Autopay is attached  my bank account and payment has been taken but message says  I need to add a payment method. Why and how do I fix this?

48 REPLIES 48

Playdo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same issue. I'm on autopay with 3 lines. all 3 lines are have Satus "Plan Expired".

My payment is due on April 11. I called the credit card to see if any payment was rejected, they said no attemp for payment was made and rejected by Pmobile. I also received a text messagee form Pmobile refer a freind will be less due to friend inactivity.

I now have 3 lines that don't work. What can be done to resolve this?

Panda86

@missorangeThat's the thing, I can't make a call and when I do, I'm told by the automated system to dial *611 to make a payment and to re-activate my account.

Section

I think this happened to me before think the payment coming up tomorrow

lanashirley7

How soon is soon? I'm really in need of a phone as I am taking care of two children suffering from cancer 

SLOPES

What if your service is cutoff and autopay is on and it says to ignore but service is cut off?

ramizsyed

you would have to get hold of a support person or moderator who can take a look at your account. as i mentioned earlier that it happend to me as well and here is the respond from a  moderator to me.

For some reason the system did not take the money, so I manually force the payment through and everything is now active.

so pls reach out to them. 

sk4551

I'm having the same issue:

image removed by computergeek541 because it contains personal information

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Panda86 , on the renew day/payment day, you normally see this message, just ignore that if your phone service works fine, this message will gone automatically.

Panda86

I'm new to Public Mobile and just finished my first month and am also getting this.

When I logon to my account it says the following:

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay.

Which I do as my AutoPay is linked to my credit card which I pay off every month. It shows that I also have sufficient funds yet I owe, and therefore when I tried to make a call this morning, I get the same message as lanashirley7.

Should I make a manual payment?  I'm expecting an important call and may have missed it already.

lanashirley7

Sorry, I  think my wording was incorrect. Payment has always been taken from my bank account and that has not changed since the beginning with Public Mobile. Funds have been taken out on the same day each month.

ramizsyed

dont worry, it will be sorted out soon. 🙂

lanashirley7

The payment method or account hasn't changed. I sent the info to a moderator as suggested. I'm new to the community so I'm a bit lost. 

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Maybe your payment went to your available funds, if your available funds show a balance, this is why you dont have the service, but your bank card showed a payment. Check it first.

ramizsyed

that happend to me as well after my credit card was expired, although i renwed the account with updated information but it took a while for system to update it. i would say to be bit more patient or get hold of support who can verify your account. 

steff12321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Does your self serve account show any available funds?

lanashirley7

When I try to make a call the message says I  don't have an active plan on my account. 

steff12321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If the payment has already been taken and you have no service, you should contact the @CS_Agent about this. 

Otherwise I would re-add the card to your account using the auto pay screen in self-serve and see if that helps. You may need to make a manual payment this time. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@lanashirley7 wrote:

Autopay is attached  my bank account and payment has been taken but message says  I need to add a payment method. Why and how do I fix this?

@lanashirley7  Where do you see this? Can you take a screen shot but remove your personal  details please? Is your account active and working, when is your renewal and when was the payment taken? What is your auto pay status?

Need Help? Let's chat.