cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omg my account has been suspended please help

salinaa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys , I really need help !! My plan I changed from 25 regular to 25$ with the 500MB Internet one with referral it should cost 21$ so it supposed to start from today ! But when I checked my phone it shows I have 10$ plan and I am not eligible to get any rewards! I never selected any10$ plan also when I try to change my plan it doesn’t let me change it . What to do now ? Please help me ! 

47 REPLIES 47

salinaa

Yes my credit card was expired so I added the new one today as the sent it ! After that when I went to the payment options it was showing I have due bill so I just paid the amount which is due ! Please tell me what to do now ? I’m not very friendly user of this service! 

@salinaa wrote:

How do o remove this photo ? 

Click on the 3 dots top right of your post to edit out what you want.

salinaa

How do o remove this photo ? 

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@salinaa wrote:

I had 25$ plan , then I switch to the new plan 25$ with 509gb Internet , it supposed to start from new bill circle which is today but all I can see is 10$ plan . Unable to change it ! 

nothing has changed based on the screen shots.

@salinaaIt looks like you manually added funds to your account today, but not enough to cover the full cost. That might have cause problems with your renewal. If you used the same credit card as you have on file it may have rejected the second charge.

@salinaa the plan might say your plan is suspended.. but can you dial *611 with your phone?

@salinaa wrote:

My phone is suspended! 

Try to reboot your phone and see if it helps.

salinaa

My phone is suspended! 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@salinaa   I think @GinYVR  is right, you are in the midst of your plan being renewed.  If your phone is working fine then don't worry about the message on the overview page.

salinaa

I had 25$ plan , then I switch to the new plan 25$ with 509gb Internet , it supposed to start from new bill circle which is today but all I can see is 10$ plan . Unable to change it ! 

salinaa

@salinaa  That picture shows that you should get $5 rewards. Can you post a picture of your plan details?

@salinaait shows you currently have a balance of $10.. and your account is in the midst of renewal.. If your phone is working fine, I would just leave it and check back tomorrow.

You didn't get switched to a $10 plan.

PS Please remove your indentifiable information from the screenshots?

salinaa

salinaa

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Can you take a screen shot of your payment history so we can have a better look?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@salinaa wrote:

Hi guys , I really need help !! My plan I changed from 25 regular to 25$ with the 500MB Internet one with referral it should cost 21$ so it supposed to start from today ! But when I checked my phone it shows I have 10$ plan and I am not eligible to get any rewards! I never selected any10$ plan also when I try to change my plan it doesn’t let me change it . What to do now ? Please help me ! 

Maybe you inadvertently changed to the $10 plan by mistake.  You could future date to the $25 plan now, but maybe you need to contact Moderator_Team via the envelope icon top right of your post and see if they will assist.  Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.