cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omg my account has been suspended please help

salinaa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys , I really need help !! My plan I changed from 25 regular to 25$ with the 500MB Internet one with referral it should cost 21$ so it supposed to start from today ! But when I checked my phone it shows I have 10$ plan and I am not eligible to get any rewards! I never selected any10$ plan also when I try to change my plan it doesn’t let me change it . What to do now ? Please help me ! 

47 REPLIES 47

salinaa

Moderators did nothing they asked me to verify the account I did then they disappeared! It’s been couple of days without phone ! My aunty had to go the hospital then she used coin box phone 4/5 times ! It’s not fair , moderators should conatct promptly ! Look like I had to wait few more days to reopen this account! Yet I sent the pic for payment history, let’s see when they reply ! Real help I got from you guys !! I made a payment then it was ok !! But still it shows I have 10$ something!! But I attempted to pay couple of times which so I have extra money in my wallet I am not sure though , that’s why I posted the picture here as well! 

@salinaa wrote:

What’s that ? 🤔

Haha hit post inadervertently:)

salinaa

What’s that ? 🤔

@salinaa  I'm happy to hear the moderators finally sorted everything out for you and that your aunt's account is finally active. 

Your payment looks fine to me for the $25 plan you wanted.  If you think you overpaid, then best to contact the moderators again and just ask for an explanation.   But I'm sure you know it might take a day or two or more for them to respond:)

salinaa

Thank you everyone for your kind reply and patience! I really appreciate although moderators are very slow to reply but I am glad that you guys had been here with me to solve this issue!! 

salinaa

Guys my aunts account has been activated finally ! But did I over pay ? Could you please have a look ?

70F21873-D6CC-4505-A3D3-6B836D4DC1F0.png

4D2B81ED-8BC8-465F-9099-9AB86AD54B2C.png

@salinaa wrote:

Thanks ! But my account is still suspended, moderators didn’t reply me yet 

Unfortunately, it looks like they are quite busy so you might have bit of wait before hearing back from them. 

Did you try to buy a voucher and load some funds into your account as suggested?  It may do the trick although there's no guarantees.

@salinaa did you manage to make payment to your account, so you have enough money to cover the month's plan? If not maybe you can top up with a voucher at your nearest corner store.

salinaa

Thanks ! But my account is still suspended, moderators didn’t reply me yet 

@salinaa wrote:

I don’t see the screenshot! How do I find ? 

I found the following instructions from @computergeek541 in another thread on how to delete the information from your profile. 

Go to your avatar, my profile, my photos, all images, and then move mouse pointer over picture until you see the "x". Click the X to delete the image please.

salinaa

I don’t see the screenshot! How do I find ? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Late to the party. If I may...

It looks to me that it's on the $25 1GB plan by the 0 counter 1gb data & add-ons.

It looks to me that it expired yesterday June 24 then overnight to today for suspension for autopay failure/lack of funds.

It looks to me that autopay is on by the autopay reward indication so a card was registered at the time of the image.

Then for some reason, the renewal only took $6 leaving the $10 balance. There's the mystery. And I don't know why it thinks there's no amount due. There's a little orange Change plan in that payment screen and there should be a way to force whatever amount you'd like.

I too would suggest adding another $15 either by credit card or voucher.

@salinaa: If you can find a store to buy a voucher that might work better. Or online at a couple places but they charge more for the convenience.

The screen shots from earlier are still in your profile.  You need to remove them. 

I think you need to top up $10.  Then go to change plan, select the $25 plan, and do immediate change.

you have a current balance of $10, needing $15 to make the required $25.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@salinaa   It might be worthwhile for you post a screenshot (minus personal info) as requested by @stonechucker .  He has much more experience and ideas about a possible solution while you're waiting for the moderators to respond.

Please upload the screenshots I’ve requested.

@salinaa wrote:

I removed the old card but unable to add again as it says I have enough founds ! I tried several times but it’s not letting me add the card ! 

Try a different browser or incognito mode. 

salinaa

I removed the old card but unable to add again as it says I have enough founds ! I tried several times but it’s not letting me add the card ! 

@salinaa wrote:

Yes waiting for them to reply !! God knows how long they gona take it ! 

Yes they could take a while to reply, but hopefully, it won't be too long. 

You said earlier you didn't remove the old card?  I think you should remove the old card (I believe you said it was expired) and leave the new card only on your account.  Then see if you can make a payment with the card remaining in your account.  I don't know if it's going to make a difference, but could be worth a try.

Please post pictures of your overview page, payment history, and plan detail.  Hide all personal info such as phone number, name, address, account number, etc.

Ive not seen the other posts that have been removed, but I think we can still fix this without the moderators.

salinaa

Yes waiting for them to reply !! God knows how long they gona take it ! 

@salinaa wrote:

I am wondering how did this plan changed to 10$ plan ? I’m trying to pay the remaining balance but it’s showing me I already have enough balance ! What is happening God knows ! Yes my aunt told me I ruined her old plan , now want her plan back 😖

@salinaaYour scheduled plan change got messed up. Only the moderator can resolve it at this point.

salinaa

I am wondering how did this plan changed to 10$ plan ? I’m trying to pay the remaining balance but it’s showing me I already have enough balance ! What is happening God knows ! Yes my aunt told me I ruined her old plan , now want her plan back 😖

@salinaa wrote:

I did send an email to the moderator ! Do you see any screenshot now ? I removed also ! I didn’t remove the old card but I replaced with the new one ! So complicated 😖😖! Actually it’s my aunts number and she is blaming me for everything as I did set up all this for her instead of thanks I am getting yelled by her now 😣😖😖

Tha's always tough when trying to help out:) 

Are you able to perhaps buy a voucher and add that as funds if you are unable to correct the credit card information?  Hearing back from the moderators can be anywhere from 2-48 hours.

salinaa

I did send an email to the moderator ! Do you see any screenshot now ? I removed also ! I didn’t remove the old card but I replaced with the new one ! So complicated 😖😖! Actually it’s my aunts number and she is blaming me for everything as I did set up all this for her instead of thanks I am getting yelled by her now 😣😖😖

@salinaa wrote:

How do o remove this photo ? 

@salinaa  Don't forget to remove the screenshot from your profile photos folder.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@salinaa wrote:

Hi guys , I really need help !! My plan I changed from 25 regular to 25$ with the 500MB Internet one with referral it should cost 21$ so it supposed to start from today ! But when I checked my phone it shows I have 10$ plan and I am not eligible to get any rewards! I never selected any10$ plan also when I try to change my plan it doesn’t let me change it . What to do now ? Please help me ! 

You are not on $10 plan. You have $10 balance. It doesn't say your plan but the 1024MB of 3g data is the $25 plan.  Payment maybe failed.  Make $15 payment and you might be ok again.

@salinaa wrote:

Yes my credit card was expired so I added the new one today as the sent it ! After that when I went to the payment options it was showing I have due bill so I just paid the amount which is due ! Please tell me what to do now ? I’m not very friendly user of this service! 

Did you remove your old card first and then registered the information for the new card?

@salinaaI think you will have to contact the moderators to get your account straightened out, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It could take up to 2 days for them to respond. Make sure you let them know that you also wanted to do a plan change.

It looks like the plan change didn't go through so there wasn't enough funds in your account for a renewal and either your old card was expired or your new one rejected the second charge, so your account was suspended.

@dabr wrote:

@salinaa   I think @GinYVR  is right, you are in the midst of your plan being renewed.  If your phone is working fine then don't worry about the message on the overview page.

No, he really is suspended. The date near top changes to next day when it says plan expired on June 25.  He is overdue.  It would say June 24 to pay by last night but after midnight plan expired on June 25 means supposed to renew this morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.