cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not registered on network?

MatiBoss_31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I just got a new number PM, registered online, paid my plan, it says my account is active but:

First day I couldn't make calls, just receive them( sms were ok). After a factory reset of my phone( kodoo unlocked) now the result is:

Not registered on network

I tried to contact the moderator team but they just got back to me once, asking for my number and after that ,,,,,,,

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is surely an unusual problem in terms of cause and effect.  Resetting a phone doesn't affect the status of an account.  I would suggest checking whether the account may have separately suffered some sort of malaise.  

As for moderator response after account verification, that should be relatively quick.  Verified accounts go into a different queue.  You don't start at the end of the line after verification.

MatiBoss_31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried in different other phones, even at the shop were I bought the sim card, same result.

First day it didn't work on my phone( just to make calls, the rest was ok) but it worked on my father's one. Next day, it doesn't work in no one's phone!

@MatiBoss_31 

Do you have an extra phone to try the PM Sim card in?  It will help to distinguish between hardware issue verus PM service issue.  

If PM service issue, you will likely need to be more patient unfortunately for moderator to help you out.  

You could try the lost/stolen phone trick.  It seems to reset your SIM card and has worked in past for similar problems.  It does no harm to your account or phone.  

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Hi you will have to be patient with the moderators it takes awhile for a response welcome to pm

Need Help? Let's chat.