cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving some texts and phone calls

Catc23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello, I've switched over from Wind to PM a few weeks ago and everything seemed to be in working other until yesterday. A friend who is a rogers customer had been texting and calling me but I have no records of them. However, she could receive my texts and calls no problem. Is this a porting issue or a connection issue? I've also received texts from other friends as well who are with different providers. My fiancé tried calling me today and the call went to voicemail. Please help?? I'm waiting to receive a job offer call this coming week and I really don't want to miss it because of this.
Thank you in advance!!
3 REPLIES 3

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Do you have an iphone? Along with your friend? And did you switch to an android phone?

Mana
Mayor / Maire
In addition to above, please check that your phone is locked into public mobile signal.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

first off i would try to restart your phone...fullyt power off and then power back on..

secondly:if it happens while you are at home and you have wifi enabled, this might could be the problem as a few phones have trouble switching quick enough between your wifi and a voicecall ) voice comes in via 3g....so if wifi is on it must temp. disable it and switch to 3g quickly..not all phones have this issue but there were a few here on the community board who reported that problem...

i assume your reception is fine..then lastly i would try to temp. use another phone and see, if the other phone does the same.... once you did all of that you pretty much trouble shooted all you could from your end ...at that time you would have to send a proivate message to one of the moderators who could refresh your network from the backend..

but do the troubleshooting first as it can take a while until you get a response and you might be able to pinpoint the problemn yourself..

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.