cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not impressed

Alexo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yesterday PM sent me an SMS.  It was a hectic day full of meetings at work and urgent things to take care of at home, so I had no time to check the messages.

Today I saw the message.  It said:

Hey. Public Mobile here! As you have used our chat bot and ticketing process to ask for support, we wanted to ask for your feedback. To appreciate your feedback, we will add 2GB of data add-on to your account upon participation.

Please go the following link to participate:
https://forms.gle/<redacted>

"Good," I thought, since I wanted to give feedback, and the promise of extra data was a nice touch.  So I clicked on the link...  Lo and behold:

The form Your feedback is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.

Really classy, PM.

Tagging @CS_Agent 

5 REPLIES 5

Alexo

The chatbot provided a link to a permanently deleted post.

Searching through the knowledge base, I found this thread, that suggests tagging the moderator team -- which I did in my original post.

Another entry suggested sending them a PM, which I just did.

@Alexo wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

It could be that there is a limit on the number of 2GB bonuses that are given out each day.   They know not everyone will respond to every text or survey so they will send out a percentage of extras to customers hoping to reach the max quantity.  I understand that everyone is busy and can't react in time to everything.  Have you contacted them again to ask about if it was a mistake and they are still taking the surveys for the bonus data?

And how exactly does one "contact them" ?

Click the ? in lower right side of the screen. Type "contact human" until you see "Contact Moderator" or "Ticket".

Alexo

@ShawnC13 wrote:

It could be that there is a limit on the number of 2GB bonuses that are given out each day.   They know not everyone will respond to every text or survey so they will send out a percentage of extras to customers hoping to reach the max quantity.  I understand that everyone is busy and can't react in time to everything.  Have you contacted them again to ask about if it was a mistake and they are still taking the surveys for the bonus data?

And how exactly does one "contact them" ?

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's unfortunate but this does happen. I've experienced similar responses when doing surveys for political or marketing agencies. You could contact a moderator and have them look ata it but likely not much will happen.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Alexo wrote:

Yesterday PM sent me an SMS.  It was a hectic day full of meetings at work and urgent things to take care of at home, so I had no time to check the messages.

Today I saw the message.  It said:

Hey. Public Mobile here! As you have used our chat bot and ticketing process to ask for support, we wanted to ask for your feedback. To appreciate your feedback, we will add 2GB of data add-on to your account upon participation.

Please go the following link to participate:
https://forms.gle/<redacted>

"Good," I thought, since I wanted to give feedback, and the promise of extra data was a nice touch.  So I clicked on the link...  Lo and behold:

The form Your feedback is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.

Really classy, PM.

Tagging @CS_Agent 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.