cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy

davesubs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have been with pm for awhile never had an issue. But now there was account suspended 2 days before due. IT Renewed they took money but service still not working. When try to make a call operator says I don't have active long distance plan yet I have unlimited Canada calling and international text with 5 GB data. I think I may need to switch to another company where customer service would be available. I can not be with out service. And have been for a few days. Any suggestions before I switch 

6 REPLIES 6

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Did you try the lost trick or 1$ trick as mentioned above? 

davesubs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Nothing works but they took there $40

mimmo

Just a warning your account needs to be active to port our.  Not sure what your specific the technical difficulties imply for active non active.

Do other features work?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@davesubs If you really cannot be without service for a few days suggested reading:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have. 2. Manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

If you still have problems then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

popping

@davesubs wrote:

Have been with pm for awhile never had an issue. But now there was account suspended 2 days before due. IT Renewed they took money but service still not working. When try to make a call operator says I don't have active long distance plan yet I have unlimited Canada calling and international text with 5 GB data. I think I may need to switch to another company where customer service would be available. I can not be with out service. And have been for a few days. Any suggestions before I switch 

Try the lost/stolen phone trick to provision your account again.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is up to 48 hours. Good luck.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.