Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to receive incoming calls.

tbtabot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear Sir,

My phone number : 4389303603.

I activated my sim card about 2 days ago, and I am not able to receive incoming calls. I am on a 25$ plan which allows me to make and receive calls in my province. But yet I am not able to receive a single call. 

Error message I hear is, phone number is not in service. Please help.

Billy Tabot.

7 REPLIES 7

lemew07
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ooops My Bad

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@lemew07 wrote:

@tbtabot wrote:

I am a new user, I got my phone number from public mobile and not from any other carrier. After activation I could make outgoing calls but no incoming calls. Error message I get is phone number is not in service.

Hey Buddy read the post above your port to PM is stuck send a private message to the mods.

you need send a private message >> Clickhttps://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@lemew07Hey I thought porting is when you bring a number over. Porting is not when you choose a new number. tbatbot didn't port?

lemew07
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@tbtabot wrote:

I am a new user, I got my phone number from public mobile and not from any other carrier. After activation I could make outgoing calls but no incoming calls. Error message I get is phone number is not in service.

Hey Buddy read the post above your port to PM is stuck send a private message to the mods.

you need send a private message >> Clickhttps://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In your message put it, please include.
- your Name
- your account number ,if you have it
- your phone number
- your account, 4 digit PIN
- date of birth
- Detailed explanation of specific your issue
- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tbtabot wrote:

When you call out does the caller id show your new number or maybe an old one?

Try the lost/stolen feature while we're trying to figure things out.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

tbtabot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@tbtabot wrote:

Dear Sir,

My phone number :

I activated my sim card about 2 days ago, and I am not able to receive incoming calls. I am on a 25$ plan which allows me to make and receive calls in my province. But yet I am not able to receive a single call. 

Billy Tabot.

You should not be posting your phone number in messages here. Anyone and everyone can see messages in this thread.

For accounted related issues, you must send a private message to the moderators.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tbtabot wrote:

Dear Sir,

My phone

Billy Tabot.

Hey Billy. Me too I just signed up but I read that is because of bringing the phone number over and it takes some time. Unless you picked a new phone number?

Need Help? Let's chat.