cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to make calls since yesterday

Ajalad1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, my wife and I have not been able to make calls through our phone since yesterday from Regina, SK. Does anyone have similary issues?

12 REPLIES 12

Ajalad1

Yeah, I still have voice minutes but service has been restored. thanks

@Ajalad1 wrote:

Thanks all, the service has been restored since Friday evening. appreciate you all

Do you know what happened? 

Was it just tech difficulties, did you do something to have it started, did mods help?

Thanks

Ajalad1

Yeah, I can use data. The issue is with the voice call but service has been restored since.

Ajalad1

Thanks all, the service has been restored since Friday evening. appreciate you all

Ajalad1

Hey, I have autopay set-up on my account, so payment isn't the issue.

@Jit50 wrote:

If you have cell towers try receiving thencalls from someone. If works then connect local WiFi and check your account for outgoing minutes. If you don't have any add 500min for $5 rate (0.01/min) 

Public Mobile doesn't offer any form of Wi-Fi calling. There are other carriers that do, but this isn't one of them.

Jit50
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you have cell towers try receiving thencalls from someone. If works then connect local WiFi and check your account for outgoing minutes. If you don't have any add 500min for $5 rate (0.01/min) 

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@Ajalad1 wrote:

Hey, my wife and I have not been able to make calls through our phone since yesterday from Regina, SK. Does anyone have similary issues?

I am also in Regina, and I can send/receive calls just fine.

If you are on a limited minutes calling plan (ie $10/50 or $15/100) please login to the selfserve portal, and check if you have used up all of your minutes. Also, check if your account is still active on the first overview screen of the selfserve portal, or by dialing 611. Was your plan's renewal date recent?

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ajalad1  Looking at a telus outage map it does not show any outage so I'd assume the problem is something stated above.

regina.JPG

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Can you login to your self serve?

Can you text or use data?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ajalad1 wrote:

Login to your self-serve account.

If your account status is suspended and your renewal date was yesterday, your need to add fund to your account and click on the reactivate your plan link to get your phone working again.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Ajalad1 what plan do you have?  And try a soft reset,  turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart. Thanks.

@Ajalad1 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.