cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a question, but a super huge THANK YOU to the mod team here

bros3n
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

both me and my hubby were having issues with our phones after returning to canada from Montana. There is a known issue on some cases where the texting does not work on return to Canada. I sent an email to the Mod team, expecting a wait (as many have said sometimes it can take up to 24 hours or more for a team member to respond). I was pleasantly surprised when a member contacted me within the hour. Chris and Alex worked on my phones issues. it wasnt an easy go, but by the next day they had it running, they also contacted me using by phone, text, email and private messages to make sure things were going smoothly, just as they said they would.

I've never had better customer service at my other cel provider, and i could call them directly and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and uh... wait.

I am super glad i made the switch to PM for the savings, but now, I am even more happy that I can be confident that if there is an issue, the Mod team is really going to be there for me.

Thanks again Alex and Chris! You guys rock.

Bros3n

3 REPLIES 3

bros3n
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Id been to the states a few times with the add on with no issues, this was the first time it has done this. good to know I can contact the Mod team when i arrive back. Thanks so much for the help!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Great to hear I recently had the same issue as I believe it happens to all accounts when that add-on expires.  It usually self corrects within 24 hours but getting on it with the mods once you know you are done with it can help you avoid the issue in the future

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Agree.  PM support response time had improved a lot last month.

Need Help? Let's chat.