cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Registered on Network

Mohit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try to makes calls, I am presented with "Not Registered on Network". Is anyone else experiencing this and how do i fix this? 

8 REPLIES 8

@Mohit wrote:

Hey sorry for the late response i went to my class and seemed to be working after i got out which was after 1hr and 15 min. Thanks everyone for your assistance. I hope this does not happen often. Cheers!

If you didn't do anything to fix this, it was probably a temporary network issue.  Some customers have been reporting strange network errors from earlier today.

Mohit

Hey sorry for the late response i went to my class and seemed to be working after i got out which was after 1hr and 15 min. Thanks everyone for your assistance. I hope this does not happen often. Cheers!

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mohit wrote:

I just switched to this provider on April 6. When i go to my account, It shows that i have used data before so i dont think that is the problem. I have been able to make caalls before but not anymore. I also checked my account and it shows that it is active.

@Mohit Seemed some phones have been affected after the system update on April 7. You may need to contact the Moderator by sending a private message by clicking the envelop icon and send to "Moderator_Team" and let them give you advice. It may take up to two days to reply.

In the meantime, you can restart your phone and see if the signal from PM detected by your phone. 

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mohit wrote:

I just switched to this provider on April 6. When i go to my account, It shows that i have used data before so i dont think that is the problem. I have been able to make caalls before but not anymore. I also checked my account and it shows that it is active.

@Mohit 

Try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your plan features:

1. Login to your self-serve account.

2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]

3. Logoff

4. Wait 5 minutes and login again

5. Report your phone found.

6. Re-start phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

Kathy_P

My phone is also saying "Not Registered on Network"...it seems it went down about half an hour ago...Also says that the "Mobile Network State" is Disconnected...

Mohit

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mohit wrote:

When I try to makes calls, I am presented with "Not Registered on Network". Is anyone else experiencing this and how do i fix this? 

@Mohit Do you have two slot for SIM in your phone? I am assume you have activated your SIM and paid accordingly. If you have data in your plan, you need to set up the APN in your phone too. Please give us more information to help.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mohit, can you provide a little more background on the issue.  I assume you had no issues before and you are suddenly experiencing  a problem.  Have you checked your self serve account status to make sure it is still active.  Suspended accounts can result in loss of network connection. 

Need Help? Let's chat.