cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: No sim after activating PM by porting number

@Vincapi wrote:

Should I have to buy a new sim or will PM replace it for me?

Highly doubtful they will replace a sim without doing a lot of troubleshooting. 

There were a couple questions asked, would you have the answers?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I guess I replied all.

Mayor / Maire

@Vincapi wrote:

It’s always no sim in any phone

That is quite unusal, I suggest going to the place where you purchsed the sim and see what they may do for you while you wait for the the MODs to get back to you. If no luck with the store you may consider buying a new sim and trying to get PM to credit you the amount.

To Contact the Moderators click this link and describe in detail your situation.

EDIT: Please take time to come back and let us know what you needed to do to fix it. Thanks

Mayor / Maire

Was your Rogers account active when you requested the port?

Yes it was active. Now it’s showing cancelled. So I believe my number is ported.

Mayor / Maire

@Vincapi wrote:

Yes it was active. Now it’s showing cancelled. So I believe my number is ported.

Does your Self serve account show the right sim card number? Under change sim card it should show the last 4 digits.

Highlighted
Oracle

@Vincapi since you have no number at the moment  Port competed, I would just buy a sim card. And ask for an account credit hoping for some goodwill. Even link to this thread. . If they offer you a sim it will take upto a week to arrive hence the suggestion buy now. 

Today I went back to Walmart from where I bought the sim and they were kind enough to replaced with a new one and it started working.

thanks u all for your support.

Mayor / Maire

That's a good news for Walmart fans...Hi Hi Hi @Vincapi

Smiley Tongue