cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sevice

Baloopink
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Since morning my phone is not working keep saying suspended service make a payment. I have already paid. Had same problem Tuesday does anyone know what is happening and why.

12 REPLIES 12

lauriegoyeche

NO SERVICE again in NL. Went down again this morning!

@Baloopink wrote:

Maybe if people could actually explain why I have no sevice all day when the bill is paid. I wouldn't have to ask over and over for help. 

Let me try.  There was a known system bug that messed up the account of a number of customers leading to service interruptions.  It is believed that base on what you indicated in your message that your account is affected.  The issue was apparently dealt with and your service should have been restored.  As indicated earlier in this thread, there are things to try to kick start your account as well as contacting the moderator team for help if all else fails. 

Here is the thread on the system issue and how it was apparently resolved.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Fix-in-Progress-System-issue-expired-se...

Baloopink

Maybe if people could actually explain why I have no sevice all day when the bill is paid. I wouldn't have to ask over and over for help. 

@Baloopink wrote:

What does that mean

When you have a question or are otherwise trying to solve a service issue, it would be to your advantage to post all messages relating to the topic in one place. This way, it's easier for other members to follow the situation and easier for you to receive answers.

Baloopink

What does that mean

threads about same service issue merged into one

@BaloopinkThe moderators are very busy right now because of the bug, it may take a few days for them to respond Smiley Frustrated

Baloopink

Renewal date was yesterday had same problem on Tuesday but service came back and is gone again. Sent 3 messages already to moderators with no reply. Try to make a payment does not process it.

@Baloopink  Was your renewal date recent? If it was you were probably affected by a bug and need to contact the moderators. You can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

For now, you can try adding funds to your account and reactivate it.

Baloopink

Why does it say plan expired on my account and phone does not work

lauriegoyeche

My service in NL finally came back up this afternoon after I paid $26 for a Bell pre-paid card because I could not wait any longer for a phone and text business connection. For NL I have been told that where Public Mobile only shares tower space and piggy backs with the large providers and if it gets a software glitch it is difficult for them to come back on line quickly. It would be nice if we got a corporate explanation though. Still never heard back from a moderator from my 3 private messages sent. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Baloopink wrote:

Since morning my phone is not working keep saying suspended service make a payment. I have already paid. Had same problem Tuesday does anyone know what is happening and why.

@BaloopinkTry the Lost/Stole trick. It acts like a soft reset to your account. To report your phone lost/stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab. The choose Suspend Service tab. Wait few minutes.Report your phone found. Re-start you phone .

If that doesn't work inform the Public Mobile Team

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.