cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

steveflanagan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
This is my second post about this, since 12:00 pm yesterday afternoon my Telus iPhone 6 started saying no service. There is nothing wrong with my sim tried it in my other phone and it worked fine. It was also working perfectly on my iPhone until then!!! Is this a iPhone issue you a pm issue!!
11 REPLIES 11

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @steveflanagan

As long as you sent a private message to one of the mods - this will get looked at.

Sorry for the delay, we're a little overwhelmed but rest assured that this will be taken care of.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@steveflanagan it might be worth paying a visit to the Apple genius bar then.  At the very least, they could try throwing your sim into another iPhone to see if it works in one of theirs.  

steveflanagan
Tried everything, also tried to contact the mods, if it's hardware it's still under warranty

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Maybe a hard reset on the phone?  Just a guess.

Maybe at this point contact one of the mods in hopes that it's not a hardware issue.  their swamped right now so might take longer than usual.

steveflanagan

i also tried my wifes pm card in my iphone and still no dice!!!!

steveflanagan
I have to turn network to manual, and check mark pm, and it still does nothing

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When it's in your iPhone, can you go to the network settings and see the various network operators available?  Maybe it stopped connecting to the PM network for some reason.

steveflanagan
It's on 10.1.1 when I hook it up to iTunes, it says it's the latest update

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Is your new iphone up to date?  That tends to cause alot of issues.

steveflanagan
It's in an old phone of mine right now working perfectly, not in a friend's phone

paul3

Maybe if you kept it in your friends phone it would do the same thing. I would look into ordering a new sim card and see if that fixes it. Whats 5 bucks to eliminate the possibility of that issue all together?

Need Help? Let's chat.