cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service, no solution, no response,

imilroy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Greetings,  I have had no phone service as of Saturday night, followed all suggestions on discussion pages, performed all whacky phone tricks with no success, have left three messages with moderator team, no response, and now I am at my wits end.

If there is no way to contact help, and no storefront support, what is one to do?

Sadly disappointed,

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @chihdai You might want to start a new thread for better visibility. Your issue is Public Mobile is probalby still waiting for Lucky mobile to release the number, it usually takes a while or it could be stuck. You should get a text from Mobile once the process is complete.

chihdai

I ported my number from Lucky mobile to Public mobile yesterday aroud 5PM pacific time.  Right now I can make call and the caller ID number is correct.  I can't receive any incoming calls.  All incoming calls went straight to voice mail.  I have 15 dollar plan.  I think it's the unlimited incoming call is not activated.  I can see those incoming calls to voice mail also use my 100 canada talk time.

@chihdai wrote:

Same here. I can't receive incoming calls.  I sent 2 mails to moderator since yesterday.  There is no reply yet.

When did you start your account ? Did you port from a previous provider ? If so, who was previous cell provider ?

chihdai

Same here. I can't receive incoming calls.  I sent 2 mails to moderator since yesterday.  There is no reply yet.

@imilroy wrote:

Number imported from Telus, worked fine for two weeks, no longer works, "network not available" , restart phone, remove sim, does not work in new phone, re-start phone, check settings, reset settings as per post, report stolen, report found, account active, credit on file, nothing changed on or to phone...next?

@imilroy  From what you describe it sounds like the issue is most likely on the Public Mobile end with how your account got provisioned. You just have to be patient and wait for the moderators you can try the different suggestions but more than likely it's not going to resolve your issue.

@imilroy wrote:

Number imported from Telus, worked fine for two weeks, no longer works, "network not available" , restart phone, remove sim, does not work in new phone, re-start phone, check settings, reset settings as per post, report stolen, report found, account active, credit on file, nothing changed on or to phone...next?

Try your sim card in a different phone??

imilroy

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@imilroy wrote:

Greetings,  I have had no phone service as of Saturday night, followed all suggestions on discussion pages, performed all whacky phone tricks with no success, have left three messages with moderator team, no response, and now I am at my wits end.

If there is no way to contact help, and no storefront support, what is one to do?

Sadly disappointed,

@imilroySadly, not much you can do but wait for the moderators to respond.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@imilroy wrote:

Sadly disappointed,

@imilroy Sorry to hear that. Did you check on your account to see whether your account has been suspended? Do you have signal in your phone though? 

Temporary solution: download a calling app such as TextNow or Fongo that you have to have wifi or data in order to use it. The app can directly access to your contact list to make call within North America. Hope that helps!

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@imilroy wrote:

Sadly disappointed,

You will have support here...perhaps not solution but support.Smiley Happy

What is your problem? Give us details please.

Need Help? Let's chat.