Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service lost friend referral

Sand
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Changed to a new plan to be active today 

Had no service for hours

Now my friend has lost there monthly referral .. message said due to in activity.

I'm confused

5 REPLIES 5

Sand

Active

@Sand wrote:

I received service hours later by doing nothing.  Its like there was a delay in switching over my plan.  But still have lost the friend referral

Thanks for clarification I didn’t catch the past in your verb...Smiley Embarassed

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sand wrote:

Had no service for hours

Now my friend has lost there monthly referral .. message said due to in activity.

I'm confused

Login to self-serve.

What is your account status?  active, expired or suspened?

Sand

I received service hours later by doing nothing.  Its like there was a delay in switching over my plan.  But still have lost the friend referral

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Sand wrote:

Had no service for hours

I'm condused 

For your service try the lost/stolen trick.. go in your self serve account and click on the tab PLAN/ADD -ONS and on lost/stolen your phone ... close your phone few minutes and open it again and click on find my phone. See what happened.. let us know..

For the referral write a message to the moderator here..I am not sure if something can be done but you can try...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage... write moderator_team in send to. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.. patience 

Need Help? Let's chat.