cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service as of today 6/24/2016

makim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello team,

Today for some reason I seem to have lost service and am getting the "No Service" message where the celluar reception bar normally goes. Is this something you would be able to assist with to determine if there is an issue. I am unsure whether there is currently an outage or not. I have gone through all the preliminary troubleshooting such as rebooting the phone, re-inserting the SIM card, ensuring airplane mode is not turned on, to no avail. I am in the GTA area.

Appreciate your assistance with this matter.

Thanks and regards,

2 REPLIES 2

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @makim, welcome to the community!  Did your service get restored yet?  If not, have you connected with @Shazia_K via private message?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @makim

I'm sorry to hear about your service issue. 

Currently, we do not have any known outage in the GTA area. I will be glad to look into this and see what has caused this to happen. Will you be able to send me your Public Mobile phone number via private message?

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.