cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response when texting pw,123456,center,XXXXXXXXXX# to my device

simon-5510
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am trying to setup the service for GPS tracking watch with an app (SeTracking) and the device provide has its guidelines that  the following tesxt need to be send from the cell phone that the app is getting install to:  pw,123456,center,XXXXXXXXXX#   (where XXXXXXXXX is my 10 digit oublic mobile number). 

I am supposed to get this text reply back from the dvice: centre:XXXXXXXXX,ok!

But nothing happens. Is this issue (not getting the reply back is related soley  to the divce  or is it something to do with Public Mobile netwrok? The watch device seems to be working fine and the SIM card installed fine in it.

Does anybody have had a smilar exprience and what has been the solution to this issue?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

I’d be interested in seeing the manual if it’s available online.  Would be much easier to troubleshoot.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You said the watch has a SIM card of it's own?  Did you create a second account with a new SIM card for the watch?  What plan did you put it on?  If it needs to send you back a text to your phone, the plan would need to include texting.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ashleyb
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Never heard about that. If the issue isn't happening with your regular texting i would suggest contacting the manufacturer of the accessory and see if they can give you some alternative instructions as your not recieving any replies when texting.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@simon-5510

Send a text message to your friend to test the round trip texting with your PM service.

If you can send and receive text messages, the problem may be at SeTracking server.

Need Help? Let's chat.