cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reply from Mod Team since Sunday ...

Dstasko
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I bet you guys are getting sick of seeing my posts... but I’m seriously confused. How the heck has it taken 4 days, Friday will be day 5 to get back to me. My original message was sent last Friday, a Mod Team Member replied on Sunday afternoon asking a few account verification questions to which I replied 5 min later. I have herd nothing since then ... crickets ... what is going on???

5 REPLIES 5

@Alan_K@Pbrooker73, as you are what appear to most to be bosses around here, can we get subscriber @Dstasko some assistance around here.  If the Moderator response times are 48-72 hours, this is excessive, and frankly a ridiculous wait.

Thanks

Dstasko
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Well another day gone .. Officially 7 days without. 5 days since I replied to their questions ... 

hzmy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dstasko wrote:

I bet you guys are getting sick of seeing my posts... but I’m seriously confused. How the heck has it taken 4 days, Friday will be day 5 to get back to me. My original message was sent last Friday, a Mod Team Member replied on Sunday afternoon asking a few account verification questions to which I replied 5 min later. I have herd nothing since then ... crickets ... what is going on???

Same thing happened to me.

PM messaged me yesterday and I literally pulled over my car to the road side and replied immediately in case they missed it. But no, never heard back from then.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Dstasko wrote:

@Dstasko, no not tired of your posts but feeling for you and this is not normal for it to take this long especially after initial contact.  @CS_Agent, can you let us know what has happened here?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Dstasko wrote:

I'm unsure of how long things are usually taking these days, but 4 days does seem a little long.  Recently (about a month ago), I requested an unlock code from Public Mobile and the a moderator replied back with a code in less than 48 hours.

You can certainly send another message, if you choose to, although doing that might slow them down further if each customer sends an additional message asking for an update.   I would imagine you would do that though if you think that they have forgotten about you.

The other scenario might be that they have read your message but simply have not replied as of yet because they haven't been able to fix things up for you yet.

Unfortunately, anything anyone says here is going to be speculation.  You're going to have to do what you think is best to get things solved for you, although with this online private messaging model for customer service, you'll end up needing to wait for a moderator to reply either way.

Need Help? Let's chat.