cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No receiving call after activation

Kamau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys,

Just joined PM, the activation went smoothly. But still need to get somethings fixed.

1- I cannot receive calls ( when people call me, it goes straight to voicemail)

2- I ported my number out from Freedom and I haven't got my 12 g of data yet....

Hope one mod @CS_Agent will look into those issues quickly for me.  

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

@Pier @Samianauman

Good afternoon to both of you.

There is a Chinese proverb saying.

“Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.”

So what is would like to mention to people now is instead of waiting for the a answer  to come to you, go look for it first and you will save some time and frustration. A simple Google search or a search using PM engine will turn up a lot of answers . That same question is asked everyday here at least 20 times , and it is not a new question.

So when I put the meme on the main page there were 3 topics with the exact same issue. 

We  know PM platform is fully online so people better get used to this from the start, it will not be super hard but it is not impossible either. All I am asking is for them a do a small search , if their issue is not on the first page in the results then they can go ahead and request hell and everyone will help out.

Enjoy the rest of your day

binaryjay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It took three days for them to resolve the same issue I had after porting.  Hope they fix you sooner than that, but just wanted to give you some idea of the amount of time you might expect to be out of luck.

Agreed @Pier
Not everyone know how to find it navigate the forum to find solution. For issues they are dealing with.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zhadj030,

You should say welcome instead of asking to read the previous posts before asking questions. Not everyone knows that those questions have been posted already......not everyone has time to read every single post.... when you post something, it doesn't stay there longer..... you need to know how to get information on the website when you need something. As new subscriber, the person deserves a warmth welcome. The community is here to serve and guide you @Kamau.

Hope you'll get what you want.

Enjoy your service

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Every post before you is the exact same questionEvery post before you is the exact same question

Please read previous posts/ topics before posting the same question

And the wait for mods response is 24-48 hours

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
It's still under porting process that's why you are unable to receive calls but if its been over 4 hours then you need a mod assistance
Also about 6gb bonus data. It's take upto 72 hours to show up under your self serve
Here's how to contact mod for porting
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.