cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No physical person for customer service available

Chels420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

what's the point in not having a physical human being you can actually interact with when there is a customer service issue that is very frustrating and difficult to resolve or address when one can only get service from a customer relations representative. There should be atleast one branch in every city for this company so customers have that option , which would more than likely make people choose to use this provider and improve sales based on that one issue being dealt with . 

Sincerely Chelsea Gawley 

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Chels420 I'm assuming you are saving money being with Public Mobile vs. your previous provider?  Not having physical locations is part of why they can offer the great plans they do.  By offering self-service, low frills plans, you get to enjoy the savings.

Note: as alluded to by @RobertQc, there are some physical kiosk locations coming this year, but, they are only for activations and not for ongoing support.

All that said, can you tell us a bit about your issue?  The community can't fix everything, but we can triage a lot of problems.  If we can't solve it, you can contact the moderator team via private messaging in the community, and they can assist further.  They are PM staff with access to the back end systems and so on.  

You may want to have a read through this short article:  How to Get Help.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Darren4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will admit it was scary at first not having phone support, but everything just works on PM. You will get used to PM customer support and all will be well. 

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Chels420 

I don't know about you, but I hate paying for over-priced phone plans, with **bleep**ty customer service, wasting time on the phone with them. It's much better to post your problems online, where there are always people logged in, and offering friendly, efficient help 😁

frank312
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thaty means all your problems will solved at here, the community center

minn1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think it's because the company is saving a lot of money by not having all those stores and call centers...  And they are passing those savings on to us!! So, that's awesome!

Customer service at those big telecommunications companies is usually pretty terrible anyway.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Chels420 wrote:

what's the point in not having a physical human being you can actually interact with when there is a customer service issue that is very frustrating and difficult to resolve or address when one can only get service from a customer relations representative. There should be atleast one branch in every city for this company so customers have that option , which would more than likely make people choose to use this provider and improve sales based on that one issue being dealt with . 

Sincerely Chelsea Gawley 

But we are physical human being @Chels420 ...not in front of you but we are real...Smiley Wink that's how public mobile works.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Chels420 wrote:

Sincerely Chelsea Gawley 

@Chels420  Because this is public mobile where things are different. The phone company without a phone number, currently with no stores. If you need help, let us know what you need help with. Support is right here waiting for you to let us know what you need.

@Chels420 wrote:

There should be atleast one branch in every city

Atleast? so maybe even 2 branches in each city? Lol. I am in Ontario and there are over 50 cities in my province. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_Canada#Ontario Do you know how much that would cost? This is a 3rd tier provider, prices are low for a reason.

Need Help? Let's chat.