cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming voice calls, outgoing calls unstable

monikao
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can anyone help?

Yesterday I ported my mobile Speakout number to PM successfully.  Everything works on the phone except the incoming voice calls.  I don't receive any incoming voice calls.  Whenever someone tries to call me, they just get my voicemail.  The outgoing calls are also sometimes unstable, they cut out especially at the beginning of the call.  It is not a hardware issue with my phone, that was already rulled out. Can someone from PM please look at my account settings on their end, to see what's going on?

Thank You

3 REPLIES 3

monikao

Thank you for everyone's help.  Mary_M was able to look into my account and confirm that the porting process didn't complete.  There was some missing information with regards to the account number that I was porting from.  She was able to re-submit my porting request.  Now I'm just waiting for it to complete.

monikao

Thank you.  I guess the only thing to do now is wait for some help from PM staff.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @monikao;

Sounds like the port didn't complete properly. One of the moderators should be able to help fix this up for you, they should be back online shortly. @Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O

Good luck, and welcome to Public Mobile!

Need Help? Let's chat.