cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming calls, SMS or Data for almost 4 days!

yjzeng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I noticed my public service was not avaliable. Currently, I am on $10 plan and I am not able to send and receive SMS and voice thru my publicmoblie service since last Monday. The screen shot showed my service is still in active.

Can someone from Mod team please help?

Thanks,

Jimmy

Here is my account 

edited by computergeek541: image removed - contains personal information

3 REPLIES 3

@yjzeng , I removed the picture that you attached to your message because it contains personally identifiable account information. This message board can be viewed by any with an internet connection.  Your Public Mobile account number should be kept secret, and this piece of information should only known by you and by Public Mobile.

You will still need to delete the picture from your Community profile.

Please click on your avatar image at the top and go into My Profile, My Photos, All Images, and then move your mouse curser on top of the image.  Click the X to delete it.

yjzeng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! I just sent them a PM.

Jimmy

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@yjzeng wrote:

Hi,

I noticed my public service was not avaliable. Currently, I am on $10 plan and I am not able to send and receive SMS and voice thru my publicmoblie service since last Monday. The screen shot showed my service is still in active.

Can someone from Mod team please help?

Thanks,

Jimmy

Here is my account 

Send a message to moderators for assistance as this is a known problem this week.

Click this to message them.

Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.