cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming calls 8 days and counting

Wayne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
It has been a more than a week and still no incoming texts or calls. I messaged the mods a few times with the port problem and no response at all.

Frustrating that I am missing incoming calls and having to paying two phone plans. Worst is I have no idea when my problem will be resolved, just silence from the PM side.
3 REPLIES 3

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@AdamB

The wait involved is frustrating, no doubt. It seems to be getting better... Stands to reason I suppose as we're getting further from the promo deadline.

Good luck!

AdamB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm in the same boat as @Wayne. It's a very frustrating situation, hopefully it'll be resolved soon. Thanks @oilblue99 for the suggestions.

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Wayne

[basically a copy of a post I made in another thread just now 🙂 Recycling is a good thing. 🙂 ]

Incoming calls is the last thing to port over. That you don't have them is an indicator of a failed port...likely requiring a Mod to resubmit with correct details.

First thing to note: if your old provider's SIM still works, keep using it until the port is sorted out. That way you have service, and PM can adjust the start date of your plan (imm1304 isn't a PM employee, but has obviously been here a while).

Try these steps (they've worked for some that can't even get into Self Serve...and sometimes it's been enough to get everything going). It's quick, and might kick start things...

If you're still stuck, then Mod intervention is definitely required. If you haven't already, send a private message to one Mod (not all), with the required information.

They're still working through the backlog generated by the promo, so unfortunately waiting will be involved. Use the old SIM if it works...and hang in there.

I hope they contact you soon!

Need Help? Let's chat.