cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data, no calls in or out, no service.

Mglazier
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Switched from TELUS, called them number ported no prob, activated sim with PM, set up autopay..confirmation email, put in sim in iPhone 7. No service, but cellular data is registered under PM... online in my account status is active, right phone number. I’ve reset network settings, and rebooted phone.. I’ve tried to deactivate sim as “lost /stolen” then reactivate several minutes later after logging out then back in. Turned off phone several times.. old SIM from Telus does not work.... phone is unlocked. I’m at a complete loss... 😕 

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mglazier, is the phone able to pick up the SIM and connect to the Public Mobile network?  I would contact the moderator team and see if they find anything wrong with the account that we cannot see via the online portal.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You number may have been stuck during porting.  Try contacting a moderator.

Moserator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mglazier wrote:

Switched from TELUS, called them number ported no prob, activated sim with PM, set up autopay..confirmation email, put in sim in iPhone 7. No service, but cellular data is registered under PM... online in my account status is active, right phone number. I’ve reset network settings, and rebooted phone.. I’ve tried to deactivate sim as “lost /stolen” then reactivate several minutes later after logging out then back in. Turned off phone several times.. old SIM from Telus does not work.... phone is unlocked. I’m at a complete loss... 😕 

@Mglazier  You need to contact PM. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.