cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data left on my plan and I have 4 days left

norulez
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, when I login to my account I don't why it doesnt show me how much data I have left. I also dont have data on my phone at the moment as I still have 4 days left. Does anyone know who I can contact for help?

11 REPLIES 11

norulez

I think i will try #2 next since i have an older plan. thanks.

norulez

Ok, thanks. i use dataman but i went over bc the app doesnt separate roaming and non roaming data from the total data cap.

@norulez

Here is a good article on data usage.  You could get a data tracker app, depending on your phone.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Managing-your-data-usage/ta-p/152760

norulez

Ok,  that explains why I don't any a data left but I still dont know how I could use up my data so quickly when I'm not a heavy user.  Maybe I wil try to renew early next time. Thanks.

norulez

Ok, that explains why I don't any a data left but I still dont know how I could use up my data so quickly when I'm not a heavy user.  Thanks.

norulez

Ok,  that explains why I don't any a data left but I still dont know how I could use up my data so quickly when I'm not a heavy user.  Thanks.

@norulez

As stated above, your data has run out.  

Some options include the following:

1.  Buy a Data add on right now, 1 GB for $30

2.  Private message moderator to renew your plan earlier.  Expect about 72 hour wait.  Use Wifi as much as you can

3.  Change your plan to another different data plan immediately.  Pay for that new plan and it will last the next 30 days.  The $40, 4.5 GB plan is back.  Or pick the $50, 8 GB build your own plan (unlimited US or Canada talk/text).  However, if your plan is an older grandfathered plan, you will lose that plan forever when you do the switch.  If you like your present plan and it is not available presently, do not switch.    

send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Or do an immideate plan change to a current in market plan.

Data witness pm and my data manager are both great apps for tracking data

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@norulez wrote:

Hi, when I login to my account I don't why it doesnt show me how much data I have left. I also dont have data on my phone at the moment as I still have 4 days left. Does anyone know who I can contact for help?

That means you've used up all your data. You can either purchase a data add-on or message the mods to ask them to renew your plan early.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Click on My Data and Add Ons, then click Usage to see your data consumption. You've very likely hit your limit. Hope this answers your question.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@norulez wrote:

@norulezIf the data isn't showing on the OVERVIEW Page (when you first sign into self-serve), then it has been used up for your current cycle. Conventional thinking would suggest that the system display the data still showing 100% consumption. Unfortunately, the self serve is programmed to remove reference to data when it is all used up.  If you don't see the data list in your plan details (I believe it's the Plans & Add-ons page), then you have an account issue and will need to contact the moderator team for assistance.

You can check your "usage history" and add up each day to confirm how much data you have used for the billing cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.