cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

lauriegoyeche
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am an old customer on Public with PAD accout. My service went out yestersy APril 23 in NL. I went in and topped up my account thinking that my PAD did not carry over. My statement shows that I paid for APril. My service wen tout about 6 hours agao so I put more money on but my account did not activate. I noticed that there was an annoucement for yesaterday that said some select customers were out yesterday but system restored. Are there still problems? Turning my iphine 4S on and off as well as taking SIM in and out makes not difference. Also the suggestion of Loosing MY Phone submissiopn and then Finding it Again has not worked after several attempts. 

5 REPLIES 5

sampson189

Hi,

I went to a Public Mobile outlet in Mississauga.  They told me nothing they can do.  Just wait for their email reply.  I am deeply disappointment by Public Mobile.

lauriegoyeche

Thanks. Only day I wished I had a landline. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@lauriegoyeche wrote:

I am an old customer on Public with PAD accout. My service went out yestersy APril 23 in NL. I went in and topped up my account thinking that my PAD did not carry over. My statement shows that I paid for APril. My service wen tout about 6 hours agao so I put more money on but my account did not activate. I noticed that there was an annoucement for yesaterday that said some select customers were out yesterday but system restored. Are there still problems? Turning my iphine 4S on and off as well as taking SIM in and out makes not difference. Also the suggestion of Loosing MY Phone submissiopn and then Finding it Again has not worked after several attempts. 

@lauriegoyeche  You need to contact Public Mobile. Cllcik here 

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing that you have no service and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@lauriegoyeche  There is still an ongoing problem with come account, you will need to contact the moderators. You can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

lauriegoyeche

Why wont these messages let me have access to replies either? LAurie

Need Help? Let's chat.