cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: No Service

@lheintzman wrote:

@MajorPainage wrote:

Then if not, the statement they make is a lie and misleading.

Well no. The statement might be overly precise and open to misinterpretation, but it's not a lie. A cycle is defined as 30 or 90 days from when your plan begins. Restarting the cycle means moving into the next 30 or 90 days. It does not mean changing your renewal day and launching a whole new service pattern.

As mentioned, simply putting money into your account does nothing. You have to tell the system how you want to spend that money.

PM does have its problems with wording. But so far, you haven't lost any money; mostly you've inconvenienced yourself by failing to budget your usage. That easy enough to do --most of us have done something similar at some time -- and it's easily fixed. The question is: do you want to argue about language or get your service running?

@lheintzman  right--it doesn't mean topping up your account will cause it to instantly renew, it just means you need the funds to be in the account by that point in time in order for it to automatically renew the next morning, i.e. at the usual planned time (not early).  Early requires moderator intervention.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

@Andrei_DA wrote:

There are certain troubleshooting steps that involve "early-renewals", but the system will not allow the same plan to be instated earlier than the renewal date.

@Andrei_DA there is no way for a customer to do an early renewal of their existing plan in their own self-service account, this is true.  HOWEVER, the existing moderator team have been doing this for people upon request via private message for many years.  Please contact @Mary_M or one of the longer term moderators to find out how this works.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

PM could also upgrade their servers.  Pages loads suck.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@MajorPainage wrote:

PM could also upgrade their servers.  Pages loads suck.

Yes in particular in the evening...a lot of people are around...Smiley Happy