cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: No Service for 4 Days + Plan Expired Today

@Sdelesie wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@Sdelesie  If your phone is an older model iPhone 6 it has been reported that some of those phones have issues with the antenna and that would cause the no service error. To eliminate that possibility that is why it's a good idea to try your sim card in another phone.

As for your renewal, it appears AutoPay did work because you said that your balance was $25 so there was no need to make an additional payment. Thr PM renewal is confusing but when it's in process then best to just let it go it's thing.

Yes, I have an iPhone 6. I really hope it’s not an antenna issue. Not able to replace my phone right now. 

Thanks for the the info on autopay and balance. That was rather confusing. 

Apparently an Apple store is pretty good about antenna repairs. But I have gathered around here that that phone is a bit notorious for this problem.

If things were normal around here you ought to have received a text that your renewal is done at noon ET (4 minutes ago).

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: No Service for 4 Days + Plan Expired Today

@z10user4 wrote:

@Sdelesie wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@Sdelesie  If your phone is an older model iPhone 6 it has been reported that some of those phones have issues with the antenna and that would cause the no service error. To eliminate that possibility that is why it's a good idea to try your sim card in another phone.

As for your renewal, it appears AutoPay did work because you said that your balance was $25 so there was no need to make an additional payment. Thr PM renewal is confusing but when it's in process then best to just let it go it's thing.

Yes, I have an iPhone 6. I really hope it’s not an antenna issue. Not able to replace my phone right now. 

Thanks for the the info on autopay and balance. That was rather confusing. 

Apparently an Apple store is pretty good about antenna repairs. But I have gathered around here that that phone is a bit notorious for this problem.

If things were normal around here you ought to have received a text that your renewal is done at noon ET (4 minutes ago).

I just checked my account online and it says it is active again. So the renewal finally went through and Public Mobile actually applied the relevant balance. So problem 2 is solved.... but I still don’t know what happened or how it actually got fixed. 

Problem 1 is still outstanding. My phone still reports No Service. 

I’m an hour away from the nearest Apple Store, so that’s a whole morning, afternoon, or evening to get them to look at the antennae. Still hoping Public Mobile moderators find a problem on their end that will fix this problem.